This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just finished Pokemon Origins

#31WesfanboyneverPosted 10/5/2013 3:12:33 PM
Verdika posted...
andsoitends posted...
Verdika posted...
-snip-

THIS!

even his signature.

Heh. Thanks :)

Few more things. First I don't dislike the whole, "Trust your Pokémon and work with them in order to be strong" sort of thing, but I'd really like if we actually saw what that MEANT. I liked the battle with Brock, I really did, but I can't help but be weirded out by it too.

Red: Charmander, use Scratch! *it fails*

Brock: You must fight with your Pokémon and trust in them. Do you see now?

Red: Yes...I...I see now!.......................Charmander, use Scratch!

Brock: Indeed, you see now.

The other thing, don't make Red win every time. He should lose occasionally, and I'd even say he should lose MOST of his battles with Green until the battle for championship (Not all, because that would get predictable, but most).

And lastly, since I want Mewtwo to be the final antagonist...make him smarter and more human. Have him talk to Red (perhaps this can even be a shock moment if he has never spoken to anyone before), and explore his character and WHY he is doing what he is doing. Again, LOVED the fight with Mewtwo, but wish Mewtwo was just...more.

But Red did lose. He lost the fight to Giovanni in Silph Company.
---
What's to say really?
#32AppleJeZusPosted 10/5/2013 4:20:42 PM
I just finished it as well, I liked the first two episodes, the third was sort of "meh" and then the fourth was great. That final battle was REALLY well done though I agree, they should have made Mewtwo more like he was in the first Pokemang movie.
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
Official Wailord of the Pokemon Y Board
#33VerdikaPosted 10/5/2013 7:57:13 PM
Wesfanboynever posted...
Verdika posted...
andsoitends posted...
Verdika posted...
-snip-

THIS!

even his signature.

Heh. Thanks :)

Few more things. First I don't dislike the whole, "Trust your Pokémon and work with them in order to be strong" sort of thing, but I'd really like if we actually saw what that MEANT. I liked the battle with Brock, I really did, but I can't help but be weirded out by it too.

Red: Charmander, use Scratch! *it fails*

Brock: You must fight with your Pokémon and trust in them. Do you see now?

Red: Yes...I...I see now!.......................Charmander, use Scratch!

Brock: Indeed, you see now.

The other thing, don't make Red win every time. He should lose occasionally, and I'd even say he should lose MOST of his battles with Green until the battle for championship (Not all, because that would get predictable, but most).

And lastly, since I want Mewtwo to be the final antagonist...make him smarter and more human. Have him talk to Red (perhaps this can even be a shock moment if he has never spoken to anyone before), and explore his character and WHY he is doing what he is doing. Again, LOVED the fight with Mewtwo, but wish Mewtwo was just...more.

But Red did lose. He lost the fight to Giovanni in Silph Company.

He lost, and then the next scene after the mini "What I did this summer" monologue was him beating Giovanni. It felt like a single battle more than two.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#34BrightStar7Posted 10/5/2013 7:58:23 PM
This thing is totally overhyped. The only good parts are Red vs Giovanni and vs Mewtwo.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#35StealthRockPosted 10/7/2013 10:50:15 AM
In two words.....

Simply Amazing
---
R-truth Used Somersault Senton!
Miz avoided the attack! R-truth kept going and crashed! R-truth fainted!