This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope I'm real this time

#1HoundoomedPosted 10/5/2013 12:01:53 AM
As a Mega, that is.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .
#2WoIfOfLightPosted 10/5/2013 12:16:31 AM
nope, you're just a bit houndoomed there buddy.
---
The Official Emolga of the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 boards.
3DS FC: 1547-6278-8186
#3StevenDrkPrincePosted 10/5/2013 12:18:30 AM
WoIfOfLight posted...
nope, you're just a bit houndoomed there buddy.

---
3DS XL FC: 4296-3067-2375 - $teven from Kalos
"War. War never changes." LOOKING FOR PUDGE
#4JackSolomonPosted 10/5/2013 12:22:27 AM
... Wouldn't it be Houndread? Could have a bunch of heads snapping at each other, in the vein of Cerberus, with a Pokedex entry like: "This Pokemon's multiple heads are constantly fighting for food. When frenzied, they are known to tear off some of the heads and eat them. Fortunately, they grow back immediately."

That way you've got the 'hundred' pun, a reason for it to be there despite not literally having a hundred heads, and the whole Cerberus evil doom thing.
#5Houndoomed(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 12:44:24 AM
JackSolomon posted...
... Wouldn't it be Houndread? Could have a bunch of heads snapping at each other, in the vein of Cerberus, with a Pokedex entry like: "This Pokemon's multiple heads are constantly fighting for food. When frenzied, they are known to tear off some of the heads and eat them. Fortunately, they grow back immediately."

That way you've got the 'hundred' pun, a reason for it to be there despite not literally having a hundred heads, and the whole Cerberus evil doom thing.

Yeah, a Houndoom evolution wouldn't be called Houndoomed anyway lol. I just want a Mega Houndoom.
---
Dot dot dot
. . .