This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any confirmation one way or the other of level balance?

#1Enix BelmontPosted 10/5/2013 1:04:56 AM
In D/P, which I played far more than B/W, you could autolevel your pokemon to 100 for online. As far as I know it was gone in B/W, which was annoying and nonsensical. Is it back?
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#2Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:55:39 AM
bump
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#3ClassyOldHatPosted 10/5/2013 8:17:37 AM
Seeing how there aren't enough people with the game to use the multiplayer, we won't know for some time.
#4Enix Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:56:18 PM
ClassyOldHat posted...
Seeing how there aren't enough people with the game to use the multiplayer, we won't know for some time.

I think even if you didn't have a connection theres probably a tutorial with an item or the first time it's available that'd mention it, so I figured I'd ask.
---