This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any confirmation one way or the other of level balance?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any confirmation one way or the other of level balance?
3 years ago#1
In D/P, which I played far more than B/W, you could autolevel your pokemon to 100 for online. As far as I know it was gone in B/W, which was annoying and nonsensical. Is it back?
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
3 years ago#2
bump
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
3 years ago#3
Seeing how there aren't enough people with the game to use the multiplayer, we won't know for some time.
3 years ago#4
ClassyOldHat posted...
Seeing how there aren't enough people with the game to use the multiplayer, we won't know for some time.

I think even if you didn't have a connection theres probably a tutorial with an item or the first time it's available that'd mention it, so I figured I'd ask.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Any confirmation one way or the other of level balance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived