This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Adventures VS the Pokemon anime VS Pokemon Origins

#11calvin_0Posted 10/5/2013 9:34:18 AM
Special > Origin > Anime

Pokemon Special have a great story, Origin is too short but i love all the in game ref, the anime is already staled..its the same old same old...
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#12RedShadowwwPosted 10/5/2013 9:34:54 AM
Adventures all the way. I'm pretty sure most of the people picking Origins would pick adventures if they read all the way to the FireRed/LeafGreen arc.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2637-9811-0553
Add me for Pokemon X/Y, PM me with your friend code if you did.
#13Raven_fanboyPosted 10/6/2013 12:55:27 AM(edited)
Manga > Special > Anime

Though personally, it's close between the special and manga since those actually felt like they were all part of the same over all theme and events in the games. The anime (like most anime who's episodes are at least in triple digit count) just felt like filler and fan service most of the time instead of moving the story along and getting to the next point of interest.
#14kkhohohoPosted 10/6/2013 10:05:35 AM
Anclation posted...
kkhohoho posted...
Anclation posted...
a main character

You do know that there's several main characters out there now, right? Each time either a new set (Ex:R&B,) or a new third game, (Ex:Yellow,) is released, a new arc is made, with new characters to go with it, though some of the older characters, (Red included,) stick around as well. And it's still going on today. Also, the more common name for it is 'Pokemon Special.'

I know all that, but even if protagonist might have been the better word to use (and Red certainly gets more panel time than Blue or Green) that hardly undermines the general point I made. Also, while Special might be the name in Japan, in English-speaking territories it goes by Adventures.

I don't just mean Blue or Green. Yellow, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Pearl, Black, White, etc...