This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't believe Mega Lucario gets Adaptability instead of Mega Launcher.

#1TorchicBlazikenPosted 10/5/2013 9:16:24 AM
Normal Lucario is already pretty much only used physical even though its special attack is higher than its attack. But then they just buff that aspect of him with his Mega.

Lucario is the Aura Pokemon, it should have gotten the ability that increased the power of all its Aura moves. Then people would actually have a reason to use a Special-based Lucario.
#2DuncanwiiPosted 10/5/2013 9:42:12 AM
But from the looks of things Mega Launcher is used on Pokemon with cannons and other artillery. Lucario doesn't look like it has any of those things. Now if Octillery doesn't get it I'll be shocked.
---
Sister-How would you feel if you were playing a game, and in that game, Mario was a baby? Me-I'd be playing Yoshi's Island, so I would be feeling great.
#3TorchicBlaziken(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 9:43:21 AM
Duncanwii posted...
But from the looks of things Mega Launcher is used on Pokemon with cannons and other artillery. Lucario doesn't look like it has any of those things. Now if Octillery doesn't get it I'll be shocked.

Replace Mega Lucario's arms with cannons. There you go.
#4DemiseEndPosted 10/5/2013 9:44:26 AM
As much as I like Dark Pulse Lucario, assuming ML is 30% boost, Adaptability is slightly better
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#5lulzacePosted 10/6/2013 9:35:18 AM
Yo dawq Imma hit you with this here close combat. Oh hey you're weak to it? 4x damage. Double weak? 8x. Problem?
---
Official Kyuubi No Kitsune of the SMT IV Boards.
Plz let SMTxFE Hito-Shura have Freikugel!
#6Hierarchy225Posted 10/6/2013 9:36:31 AM
He should have got "Fighting Aura".
---
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board //
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#7Meta289Posted 10/6/2013 9:37:55 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
He should have got "Fighting Aura".

And then Zygarde said hello.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.