This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When Pokemon Bank comes out

#1boarbaquePosted 10/5/2013 4:54:55 PM
I'm gonna send all my pokemon to it, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game, get the torchic, send it to bank, start a new game,

Then sell blazikenites for people who got the game after the torchic event closed
#2Revi_NoctrePosted 10/5/2013 4:55:35 PM
You can't store items in Pokemon Bank.
#3TruePowerSeekerPosted 10/5/2013 4:55:39 PM
Can't send items to pokebank.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#4AwesomeMarioPosted 10/5/2013 4:55:48 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. You're funny. Pokemon bank doesn't let you transfer items.
---
Friend Codes,NN and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 17
#5MetalShadow438Posted 10/5/2013 4:56:04 PM
Cant put items in there
---
http://i.imgur.com/piMWR.gif
3DS FC: 3652 1490 4347
#6boarbaque(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 4:56:32 PM
That sucks..... no more mega blaziken for me after that then....
#7PlatinitePosted 10/5/2013 4:57:32 PM
At least you'll have plenty of Torchics to trade to others who want them! :D
#8boarbaque(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 5:08:17 PM
I did not know this. will the mods please close this?
#9TutelarSwordPosted 10/5/2013 5:08:26 PM
Just get both games. Trade the Torchic to the other game and start over until you get enough so that you think the amount you can sell them for is enough to cover the cost of the 2nd game+ what you originally wanted to make.
---
Proud to like ALL of the new starter evolutions, and plans on using all three on my in game team.