This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hopefully romance means deeper/better characters

#31ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 5:39:33 PM
Doctor_Spanky posted...
Lexifox posted...
Kanji isn't a good example of a bisexual because they outright say that he's afraid of women because they look down on him for not being masculine enough and keep things sufficiently ambiguous that you can't tell what he really is.

That sounds like a pretty great character actually (if not a bisexual one). Self-doubt and insecurity = interesting

Kanji is an amazing Character hes voiced by Troy baker .. hes one of my favorites ..his heart is truly beautiful even though it shines through a rough exterior
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#32ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 5:47:07 PM
Kuraikawa posted...
Kanji is one of my favorite game characters ever. They do keep his orientation a bit ambiguous, but I've heard it is much more clear cut in the Japanese version. They toned it down for fear of homophobic western audiences.

As for Pokemon, I'm not sure how I feel about there even being an option for romance in the game. The main cast in these games are kids. They aren't really forming meaningful romantic relationships.

I'm not homophobic at all but i prefer Kanji the way he is his character was so amazing he touched my heart even to tears actually the whole game had me sobbing xD
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#33Mariofan15Posted 10/5/2013 5:49:17 PM
DeZA_U-K-G posted...
Why are some people making a big deal outta this? The MC cant even talk back, itll just be a one sided relationship.

Not a big deal

I know,right? People just want to whine for the sake of it. Like with everything else.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#34NitharadPosted 10/5/2013 5:51:23 PM
I just hope it won't end up as

"Here's that girl, you love her, because we tell you so, she's in danger, go safe her" ...
#35CheckmateD1Posted 10/5/2013 6:16:45 PM
I don't care too much. It's still Pokemon. I'll probably enjoy Campaigning all the same, just like with the other games. And I'm surprised people are making such a huge fuss, one way or the other.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SEpXndX.jpg