This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Champion isn't revealed yet, but might soon.

#31metal01Posted 10/5/2013 4:27:13 PM
I hope its the rival. I want a good strong rival again.
#32Lizuka8002Posted 10/5/2013 4:28:09 PM
I'm guessing it's either that hobo guy or the actress.
#33BikkiBikkiPosted 10/5/2013 4:30:02 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
stonesmasher82 posted...
Part of me wants it to be Mirror B.

My god if they brought back both themes and remixed them.... That would be the best thing ever.

The XD one where his intro is in synch with the music. One of the best songs ever in Pokemon.
---
PSN: RpgGamer4Lyfe
FC: 0645-6743-3966
#34DrakoVongola1Posted 10/5/2013 4:37:36 PM
Haku125 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
Haku125 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Haku125 posted...
IF he is, don't any of you spoil it by putting his name in the thread title. It is pissing me off right now that you people are revealing the Gym types and elite four types in thread titles. Stop

Then you shouldn't be on these boards. Christ.

No. I don't have to leave the boards just because you guys can't merely write Spoilers in the topic title. I'm staying to find out how many Kalos Pokemon there are.

If you don't want to spoiled the only option is to leave. People are going to spoil things for you, people are excited by the new stuff and want to discuss it.

By all means discuss it. Like I am saying put spoilers in the topic title and I will know to stay clear of them

I understand not wanting to know some things and wanting people to mark their spoilers, but sadly you can't expect everyone, or even the majority of people, to do that. Some don't care, some are purposely spoiling it for people. It sucks, but really the only way is just to just avoid Pokemon related forums all together.
---
Official leader of the Illuminati.