This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They could have made Goodra Dragon/Poison, Dragon/Fairy, Dragon/Fighting, but no

#1HeyWheresKelPosted 10/5/2013 6:05:37 PM(edited)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV16zqUIEAAsrMb.jpg:large

I've witnessed instances of completely wasted potential to have pokemon with unique typings (I'm looking at you, Luxray and Braviary). But this thing with Goodra is just unforgivable. In no way does that look like a pokemon that should be pure Dragon. It just does not compute.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#2TorchicBlazikenPosted 10/5/2013 6:05:34 PM
The entire line's typing makes no sense. Look at Goomy and tell me that's a dragon. It's like Game Freak is pulling a practical joke on all of us who were angry that Charizard/Gyarados/Serperior/Yanmega aren't dragons.
#3Meta289Posted 10/5/2013 6:06:36 PM
TorchicBlaziken posted...
The entire line's typing makes no sense. Look at Goomy and tell me that's a dragon. It's like Game Freak is pulling a practical joke on all of us who were angry that Charizard/Gyarados/Serperior/Yanmega aren't dragons.

...What about Serperior and Yanmega qualify as "Dragon"?
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#4HeyWheresKel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 6:06:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5CrystalKing5426Posted 10/5/2013 6:07:32 PM

Lizard, Sea Serpent, Garden Snake, and Dragonfly (which are Bugs)
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#6Nick_marePosted 10/5/2013 6:07:45 PM
Meta289 posted...

...What about Serperior and Yanmega qualify as "Dragon"?

Dragon Flies IRL are DRAGON. DUH!
---
3DS FC: 4897-7040-0177
#7BrightStar7Posted 10/5/2013 6:08:03 PM
It shouldn't have been Dragon at all. I'm tired of these pseudos. Volcarona shoulda been the pseudo last gen and Hydreigon a lesser mon. And this Goomy line coulda been Poison/Fairy.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#8Lapras24Posted 10/5/2013 6:08:23 PM
Would have been perfect for Dragon/Poison.
#9BobertbobPosted 10/5/2013 6:09:27 PM
It should've been dragon water... are you guys just completely oblivious to its ability and the moves it had in that picture? Seriously, that's the only type that makes sense here.
---
"Why don't you love me?"- Mistress_Zelda
#10Great_ReapettePosted 10/5/2013 6:09:53 PM
BrightStar7 posted...
It shouldn't have been Dragon at all.

but is dragon slug

how do dragon slug without dragon

answer is don't

just slug
---
Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.