This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

National Dex..

#111360pagesPosted 10/5/2013 6:21:01 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Dragoon Star posted...
Xbox4ever posted...
I'm sure GF also means for everyone to count the Mega Evolutions as new pokemon as well. Maybe.

AHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY. They don't even get a dex extry, you can't use 6 on a team, requires an item to access it and you can maintain the evolution outside of battle. Most look like their original pokemon with frills. More like a form change.

It's still an additional design no matter how you slice it.

It definitely requires less effort than an actual Pokemon.

Yet, no one would say a damn thing if it was an evolution instead of a Mega evo for most of the Pokemon. Which is just double standards.

Because you can actually do more with a real evo then a mega one, you can look at it on you status screen. Let it hold items, use more than one in a battle, check Pokemon Aima and stuff. Mega evolutions only last until the battle is over, you aren't going to be seeing it that much even in game.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#112Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 10/5/2013 7:03:13 PM
Such small amounts of new Pokemon. At least the Megas make up for it, but again is not the same thing :-/
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic!-MetaFalconPunch
DISCLAIMER: English isn't my main language.
#113Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/5/2013 7:04:18 PM
@360

If it's lazy it's still lazy. Being a full form or evolution does not change that.

That is factually a double standard. No matter how you argue it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#114zeloswilder_fanPosted 10/5/2013 7:06:46 PM
Quality over quantity, I suppose.
---
XBL: heaven eater (no more Gold); Wii U: AntinomyTG
"Pessimism is just an ugly word for pattern recognition." -Anonymous
#115360pagesPosted 10/5/2013 7:09:20 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
@360

If it's lazy it's still lazy. Being a full form or evolution does not change that.

That is factually a double standard. No matter how you argue it.

I'm not arguing design, I'm arguing the fact that Mega pokemon factually can't do everything normal pokemon can, if they didn't have more new pokemon, it was stupid of them to lock 30 new designs behind a bunch of rules, the fact is. You won't see mega forms that often.

They made have made them, but I'm going to see them over all less, to the point some might not even be seen at all.

If they acted like normal pokemon then the lowered number wouldn't have been bad, but mega forms are barely pokemon, they are stat boosts with a skin. And no, not all evolution is like that, because once my Pikachu evolves into a Raichu, he doesn't revert back after battle so I can't look at him.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#116WiiareVenomPosted 10/5/2013 7:17:26 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Dragoon Star posted...
Xbox4ever posted...
I'm sure GF also means for everyone to count the Mega Evolutions as new pokemon as well. Maybe.

AHAHAHAHAHA NO WAY. They don't even get a dex extry, you can't use 6 on a team, requires an item to access it and you can maintain the evolution outside of battle. Most look like their original pokemon with frills. More like a form change.

It's still an additional design no matter how you slice it.

It definitely requires less effort than an actual Pokemon.

Yet, no one would say a damn thing if it was an evolution instead of a Mega evo for most of the Pokemon. Which is just double standards.

Not really. If they were real evolutions, you could probably use more then one of them. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of megas, but I think the weaker mons who got them should have got permanent evos instead.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.