This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Another topic about there only being 70 new!

#1Secret_starfallPosted 10/5/2013 7:21:36 PM
I might as well make my own topic about it too :|

Basically...Why make a big deal about it?
It's 700+ pokemon, with countless bonus forms and now mega evolutions.
Them only adding a few was only to be expected...
You can't expect them to drown us with a bunch of new pokemon that won't even
be used.

While everyone's complaining about the lack of Gen 6 pokes, I bet only a handful of you were going to use them anyways.

/BandwagonTopic
#2LightningAce11Posted 10/5/2013 7:22:38 PM
Instead of making new Pokemon, they decide to add the likes of bidoof, caterpie and weedle to the pokedex.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#3ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 7:22:42 PM
Its not a problem at all i am so thrilled to be playing it soon i cant stand it =) i got nothing to complain about
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#4ZiterenkoyPosted 10/5/2013 7:25:26 PM
So what if theres only 70, would you rather have them not make new pokemon and just rerelease the same game but on the 3ds and call it a 'new game"?

People are never content and prolly never will be, its ALWAYS something not good in their "opinion".
---
psn: Oyuncu / Reaver_415
Pawn: Melek ( Sorc) / Angel ( 200 Ranger)
#5ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 7:27:22 PM
I Can only complain about one thing . and its very minor the Pc menu is still clunky and slow - and that's it everything else is just fine with me
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#6Secret_starfall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:27:28 PM
Exactly.

Out of each generation theres only like 15 popular ones... so why the heck is everyone so mad!?
#7totaldude94Posted 10/5/2013 7:28:12 PM
Because mega evolutions are a cop out
---
3196 3376 6958 3ds FC
#8Lord_Ka1nPosted 10/5/2013 7:28:22 PM
Ziterenkoy posted...
So what if theres only 70, would you rather have them not make new pokemon and just rerelease the same game but on the 3ds and call it a 'new game"?

People are never content and prolly never will be, its ALWAYS something not good in their "opinion".

actually i wouldve preferred a hoenn remake over this. give them more time to put together a respectable roster for gen 6.
#9Dante2049Posted 10/5/2013 7:29:21 PM
Sheesh only 70? well ill beat the game with my old pokes like i did in B2
---
Official Lucario and Charizard of ANY board
If love is blind, is there love at first sight?
#10twinbroz11Posted 10/5/2013 7:36:58 PM
There is no excuse for a tiny roster. They DO have 700+ but thats no excuse to half ass a game. I'm sure we much rather have waited longer for a more complete Generation.

I hate to complain but who wouldn't want more?

Now I have to feel like I'm playing Gen 5 in a new region with a DLC of 70 New Pokemon