This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GF made the right business move. Future DLC Pokemon is the future.

#1SorcloudPosted 10/5/2013 7:30:58 PM
I hope this is what they plan on doing for real. People will gobble this up.
#2MM125Posted 10/5/2013 7:31:48 PM
Alternatively, we can, I don't know, NOT jump the gun.
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#3empireoffirePosted 10/5/2013 7:33:50 PM
Go away.
---
size does not matter....weight does.
other aliases: gamefreak043, Cyborg-Kangaroo, Joe The Smurf
#4Sorcloud(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:38:05 PM
Why are you people crying? If it's business then it's business. And I hope this is what they're doing.
#5ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 7:39:42 PM
The Creator didn't cry after finishing it because it was best for business he did so because he was extremely happy what he is about to provide for his fans
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#6Sorcloud(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:40:50 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
The Creator didn't cry after finishing it because it was best for business he did so because he was extremely happy what he is about to provide for his fans

Umm..If this is the full game of Pokemon then that's what it is. They can create new Pokemon after the game is released. Plus, you're getting Mega Evolutions along with 450 Pokemon.
#7ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/5/2013 7:42:31 PM
Sorcloud posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...

Umm..If this is the full game of Pokemon then that's what it is. They can create new Pokemon after the game is released. Plus, you're getting Mega Evolutions along with 450 Pokemon.

no no im not complaining what i'm basically saying is he is really excited for this release . he obviously knows something we don't . that's all
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#8Mystery_CooperPosted 10/5/2013 7:44:17 PM
MM125 posted...
Alternatively, we can, I don't know, NOT jump the gun.

I'd like to believe that, but every time something like this comes up, especially for Pokemon, people just get attacked for being too poor or cheap when arguing against it.

Didn't like Dream Radar? "It's only $3. You're too cheap."
Against PokeBank? "It's only $5."
Don't like DLC Pokemon? I wouldn't be surprised to see more of the same.

People are going to jump the gun.
---
This one's focused! Stay dangerous!
THIS ARE SERIOUS CHAT. I ARE SERIOUS ADMIN. - CJayC
#9gatz900Posted 10/5/2013 7:47:10 PM
Dlc is would be horrible for pokemon. We get 70 this gen because gf wants to nickel and dime us for the rest? No thanks. Gf doesn't need to copy capcom
#10SuperSonicDBZPosted 10/5/2013 7:48:27 PM
They better not.

They won't pull a Megaman on this. Hell, I don't even think the designers would do this. They wanted to ship a "complete" game and not have any patches for Pokemon X and Y.

I don't see this happening. Any DLC will just be Pokemon Z. :P
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A