This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My only, very small problem with the only 70 Pokemon thing

#1Sebas27Posted 10/5/2013 7:36:28 PM
No 2nd Pseudo legend rightfully typed Fairy. Weird that GF makes yet another Dragon, but their new type won't be among the 600 BST Pokes.
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#2DasDavidPosted 10/5/2013 7:37:08 PM
Yeah in fact, without knowing who all is getting retyped, I think there isn't enough Fairy's period.
---
Latest SSB4 Dream Roster
http://imgur.com/rlOBXRa
#3Vintersorg666Posted 10/5/2013 7:38:33 PM
I can agree with this, tc. Maybe we will be proven wrong. If not, there is always next time.
---
Kill the tyrant's endless conquest
With no mercy, straight for his heart
#4finaleusPosted 10/5/2013 7:39:23 PM
DasDavid posted...
Yeah in fact, without knowing who all is getting retyped, I think there isn't enough Fairy's period.

we have 14 new ones, and then at least 10 old ones being retyped (likely more)

im pretty sure thats more than ghost had for five generations
#5Sebas27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:40:45 PM(edited)
Vintersorg666 posted...
I can agree with this, tc. Maybe we will be proven wrong. If not, there is always next time.

True. It's disappointing for me as a Fairy supporter, that they're won't be any heavy hitting Fairies in the Gen that introduced them, outside of Xerneas, Sylveon and maybe Flabebe's final evo.

Excluding old, re-typed Pokemon
---
"Strike me again, and I shall bury that rod in your spark"-Predaking to Starscream
#6GaiamageXPosted 10/5/2013 7:40:54 PM
Interesting that the Pseudo is also just a monotype this time around. Definitely breaks the trend.
---
Final Fantasy XIII
- March 9, 2010 -
#7joker120Posted 10/5/2013 7:44:09 PM
GaiamageX posted...
Interesting that the Pseudo is also just a monotype this time around. Definitely breaks the trend.

Since it is a defensive pokemon I can see why they felt mono type was a good thing. I think they were being sensitive to the Competetive scene

Only Weak against Ice, Dragon, Fairy

Resists fire, water, grass, electric(3/4 of those are good resistances to have)

That Special Defense is nice too.

That plus Hydration means it will be a problem in rain.
---
soul silver FC:1505 7978 9391; pearl FC:3911 0786 2278
#8Sebas27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:52:33 PM
A Fairy type pseudo could've been a cool antithesis to Goodra
---
#9Flame552Posted 10/5/2013 8:01:13 PM
Sebas27 posted...
Vintersorg666 posted...

True. It's disappointing for me as a Fairy supporter, that they're won't be any heavy hitting Fairies in the Gen that introduced them, outside of Xerneas, Sylveon and maybe Flabebe's final evo.

Dark and Steel say hi.

In Gen II, steel only had Steelix to right home about and Dark had...Houndoom and Umbreon.

Not really anything to write home about.
#10Sebas27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 8:04:44 PM
Flame552 posted...
Sebas27 posted...
Vintersorg666 posted...

Dark and Steel say hi.

In Gen II, steel only had Steelix to right home about and Dark had...Houndoom and Umbreon.

Not really anything to write home about.

But atleast Dark got represented with Tyranitar.
---