This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ya think Nintendo expected this kind of reaction?

#11jedinatPosted 10/5/2013 7:44:18 PM
Like gamfaqs' "reaction" matters to anybody.
#12NewbieN00bPosted 10/5/2013 7:45:23 PM
TBH, I'm wondering why they announced so many if they didn't have that many total...
---
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791
#13GolurkcanflyPosted 10/5/2013 7:48:41 PM
Yes, mainly because people are ridiculous, self-entitled jerks. I'm totally content with the low new Pokemon count when I have a ton of variety of unused older 'mons to use and the inclusion of better graphics and gameplay enhancements.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#14CrimsonCerberus(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 7:50:44 PM
NewbieN00b posted...
TBH, I'm wondering why they announced so many if they didn't have that many total...

Only three? SSBB characters were left unrevealed by launch.

I find these results interesting first and foremost.

I mentioned in another topic that, I don't even own a 3DS, nor do I have money for one or these games, and so I also have many other 3DS games on my wishlist. I may just wait for the third version and see what that's like. Until Gen. V, I always bought all the games- in the last gen I bought half of the four.

That, or I'll just wait for a sale, since I won't be getting the games anywhere close to launch, and thus there's little reason not to.
---
I won't forget my friends, I'll always be true. You've been there for me, now I'll be there for you.