This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ya think Nintendo expected this kind of reaction?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ya think Nintendo expected this kind of reaction?

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
3 years ago#11
Like gamfaqs' "reaction" matters to anybody.

User Info: NewbieN00b

NewbieN00b
3 years ago#12
TBH, I'm wondering why they announced so many if they didn't have that many total...
Give me all teh FE D':
White FC: 4428-2451-8791

User Info: Golurkcanfly

Golurkcanfly
3 years ago#13
Yes, mainly because people are ridiculous, self-entitled jerks. I'm totally content with the low new Pokemon count when I have a ton of variety of unused older 'mons to use and the inclusion of better graphics and gameplay enhancements.
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.

User Info: CrimsonCerberus

CrimsonCerberus
3 years ago#14
NewbieN00b posted...
TBH, I'm wondering why they announced so many if they didn't have that many total...

Only three? SSBB characters were left unrevealed by launch.

I find these results interesting first and foremost.

I mentioned in another topic that, I don't even own a 3DS, nor do I have money for one or these games, and so I also have many other 3DS games on my wishlist. I may just wait for the third version and see what that's like. Until Gen. V, I always bought all the games- in the last gen I bought half of the four.

That, or I'll just wait for a sale, since I won't be getting the games anywhere close to launch, and thus there's little reason not to.
I won't forget my friends, I'll always be true. You've been there for me, now I'll be there for you.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Ya think Nintendo expected this kind of reaction?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived