This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do we know for sure that there are 70 new mons, or is this just another fad?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do we know for sure that there are 70 new mons, or is this just another fad?
3 years ago#1
Considering they are swarming the board...
Sedix: Baffling Artist
3 years ago#2
IngSlayer posted...

From what I can see, one person posted a picture of someone saying that Yveltal is number 717, even though in that picture there's a very clear, poorly photoshopped white box around the number "717."

This qualifies as proof, evidently.
3DS FC: 5327 - 0902 - 3469
New Leaf Dream Address: 5500 - 2146 - 0428
3 years ago#3
Rayze_Darr posted...
IngSlayer posted...

From what I can see, one person posted a picture of someone saying that Yveltal is number 717, even though in that picture there's a very clear, poorly photoshopped white box around the number "717."

This qualifies as proof, evidently.

It was a post by one of the leading leakers on somethingawful forums where spoiler tags have a white background when highlighted. It was not poorly photoshopped. Please keep up and do not spread false information based on hunches you think you have.
The Tales of series needs more love in America.
Won't change sig until Namco gets wise. Started: 9/8/06
3 years ago#4
Apparently anyone who thinks they are anyone think they need to create a thread about the games possibly only introducing 70 new pokemon. Maybe this will help.

HEY GUYZ GUSS WHAT I FOUND!!!! YOUV GOTTA CHEC THIS OUT!!!!

http://www.petrock.com/
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do we know for sure that there are 70 new mons, or is this just another fad?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived