This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 7's Legendaries should be based on Greek Mythology.

#11stranksyPosted 10/5/2013 8:55:05 PM
Duncanwii posted...
A Grass/Fairy Gaia Legendary, A Flying Apollo Legendary, and Dark/Fire Hades Legendary make up the trio with a Electric/Fighting Zeus Legendary as the leader of the trio.

Why would you have Gaia, Apollo, Hades, and Zeus? Gaia is a Titan, grandmother to Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Hera, etc... I like the idea of a Greek-inspired game, but let's make a logical trio, here. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades should be the main legendary trio, with either Kronos, Gaia, or Oranos as the trio master. I'd probably go with Zeus as an Electric/Flying (or just straight Electric) ram or eagle, Poseidon as a Water/Ground (because earthquakes and the ocean) horse (because Poseidon created horses, yo!), and Hades as probably.... Ghost/Fighting 3-headed-dog?
---
When life's really getting you down, take solace in the fact that you're going to die.
#12wookieworker89Posted 10/5/2013 9:07:06 PM
Aphrodites: Fairy
Apollo: Fighting/Flying
Ares: Fighting/Steel
Athena: Psychic/Fairy, Psychic/Water, Psychic/Fighting, Fairy/Water, Fairy/Fighting,
Demeter: Ground/Grass
Hades: Fire/Ghost, Fire/Dark
Hermes: Fairy/Flying
Poseidon: Water/Fighting, Water/Ground
Zeus: Electric/Fighting

(Other Greek figures)
Pegasus: Fairy/Flying
Gaia: Grass/Ground, Grass/Fairy, Ground/Fairy

Honestly, a Greek Mythology based gen could be really fun
#13CrystalKing5426Posted 10/5/2013 9:08:13 PM
DoctorWholittle posted...
I agree that Hades would be better as Ghost/Fire. Dark is mostly for dirty fighting, but Hades really isn't such a bad guy. He just rules the underworld, which is filled with dead people.

Hades is the biggest troll ever in Kid Icarus: Uprising.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#14hyperdimeduckPosted 10/5/2013 9:10:55 PM
What about Thanatos? Ghost/ something?
---
3DS FC: 4682-8590-2294 NNID: AnimeFan12
Official Kintoki-Douji and Isabeau of the SMT 4 boards