This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Arceus >>>>> Mega Mewtwo

#1AlbinoCrocodilePosted 10/5/2013 9:35:38 PM
Obviously true, when it finally does happen Mewtwo will be junk again.

Especially if the other ubers that were currently stronger get Megas in the future.
---
It's your own fault if you're taking me that seriously.
#2ShinyToyPaladinPosted 10/5/2013 9:36:29 PM
Arceus is a false god. All hail Mewtwo the Omnipotent!
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/5/2013 9:36:35 PM
I'd laugh if they never gave Arceus a Megaevo. Just to spit in the face of Arceus fanboys crying that Mewtwo fans have something to smile about. How pathetic.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#4themagicpainmanPosted 10/5/2013 9:37:52 PM(edited)
How would Mega Arceus even work? It'd no longer have a plate to hold.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5TruePowerSeekerPosted 10/5/2013 9:37:43 PM
Arceus better not get a mega. The main symbol for mega evolution is a dna strand. A god doesn't have DNA and shouldn't be able to evolve.
---
http://tinyurl.com/ck8fqvn
http://tinyurl.com/kwzh647
#6Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 10/5/2013 9:38:03 PM
Dear TC, it seems you have passed through a butthurt, please tell us more of your experience filing the form below:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7771818/Butt-Hurt-Report-Form
---
...once again, my mind crumbles to Kooky's logic!-MetaFalconPunch
DISCLAIMER: English isn't my main language.
#7SuperSonicDBZPosted 10/5/2013 9:38:10 PM
If Acreus is "Pokegod" how can he Mega Evolve? He's supposedly perfect as is. :P

I wouldn't hate Acreus if he didn't come in with the worse lore of all time. The "god" of all Pokemon? Such a baaad move.

And no matter how you spin it, Mew is still stronger then Acreus. If Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon, how could Acreus have made it? Gamefreak screwed the pooch on that one.
---
Donnel is my # 1 bro. We fist bump, slay some risen, eat some chicken strips, bomb the Valmese and steal sugar from Gaius on a daily basis. Like a Boss. FE:A
#8Bogmire216Posted 10/5/2013 9:38:16 PM
themagicpainman posted...
How would Mega Arceus even work? It'd no longer have a plate to hold.

An Arceusnite for every type I'd assume.
---
Friend code: 0903-3254-6934
#9ShinyToyPaladinPosted 10/5/2013 9:39:17 PM(edited)
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
If Acreus is "Pokegod" how can he Mega Evolve? He's supposedly perfect as is. :P

I wouldn't hate Acreus if he didn't come in with the worse lore of all time. The "god" of all Pokemon? Such a baaad move.

And no matter how you spin it, Mew is still stronger then Acreus. If Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon, how could Acreus have made it? Gamefreak screwed the pooch on that one.

Pretty sure the whole "Arceus is god" thing is just what the ancient people of Sinnoh believed.
#10CrystalKing5426Posted 10/5/2013 9:39:13 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Arceus better not get a mega. The main symbol for mega evolution is a dna strand. A god doesn't have DNA and shouldn't be able to evolve.

Almost all Greco-Roman gods have children, siblings, parents, etc.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4