This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mega Arceus >>>>> Mega Mewtwo

#21FurryyifferPosted 10/5/2013 9:00:42 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
If Acreus is "Pokegod" how can he Mega Evolve? He's supposedly perfect as is. :P

I wouldn't hate Acreus if he didn't come in with the worse lore of all time. The "god" of all Pokemon? Such a baaad move.

And no matter how you spin it, Mew is still stronger then Acreus. If Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon, how could Acreus have made it? Gamefreak screwed the pooch on that one.

What? I dont get how Mew having DNA of all pokemon would disprove Arceus as the god of pokemon. Couldnt he simply make Mew have the DNA of all pokemon?
And how exactly would that make Mew stronger?

I dont get the argument.
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart.
#22CrystalKing5426Posted 10/5/2013 9:05:29 PM
Golurkcanfly posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
themagicpainman posted...
CrystalKing5426 posted...
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Arceus better not get a mega. The main symbol for mega evolution is a dna strand. A god doesn't have DNA and shouldn't be able to evolve.

Almost all Greco-Roman gods have children, siblings, parents, etc.

Yeah Zeus pretty much ****s anything that moves.

Not really. He had a very hard time against Cronus/Kronos and the Titans in general took the combined efforts of almost all other Olympians to defeat.

He was referring to how Zeus is one horny mother****er.

Oh, ****s literally, not "****s everyone up". Nevermind.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Dark Samus for SSB4
#23themagicpainmanPosted 10/5/2013 9:10:41 PM
In fact, this is relevant.

http://img4.joyreactor.com/pics/post/funny-pictures-auto-zeus-sex-477414.jpeg
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#24Soul_of_YveltalPosted 10/5/2013 9:35:25 PM
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
If Acreus is "Pokegod" how can he Mega Evolve? He's supposedly perfect as is. :P

I wouldn't hate Acreus if he didn't come in with the worse lore of all time. The "god" of all Pokemon? Such a baaad move.

And no matter how you spin it, Mew is still stronger then Acreus. If Mew has the DNA of all Pokemon, how could Acreus have made it? Gamefreak screwed the pooch on that one.

Very bad logic.
---
I am the true Yveltal.
#25finity17Posted 10/8/2013 12:45:39 AM
The whole "poke god" thing is just pretty lame in my opinion, but i dont really like any of the overpowered legendaries anyway, i preferred it when the legendaries were just viewed as very powerful pokemon and not godlike doombringers.
#26OfficialAce-KunPosted 10/8/2013 12:46:13 AM
Mr Popo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arceus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mewtwo
---
MAKANSAPPALAPPAKA!! - Piccolo, DBZ Kai Abridged
#27SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 10/8/2013 12:50:55 AM
OfficialAce-Kun posted...
Mr Popo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arceus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mewtwo

Pecking order.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr - http://www.youtube.com/user/SuprSaiyanRockr
*internet station in progress*
#28OMGWYATTPosted 10/8/2013 12:51:32 AM
Junk again? Mewtwo is already one of the best Pokemon in the game, if not the best. Ghost Arceus (probably the most common) obviously trumps him 1v1, but otherwise Mewtwo is king.
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18