This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you find a Heracross in game?

#1tehponycornPosted 10/5/2013 10:32:58 PM
Before the Elite Four? Just asking, does anyone know anything about this? Are there any good fighting types available before the Elite Four?
---
Doing a Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke. 12 Deaths before the 6th Gym Badge. I'm screwed.
TO ADVENTURE! *Flies off on Unicorn-Pegasus*
#2tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:36:25 PM
Bump
---
Doing a Pokemon White 2 Nuzlocke. 12 Deaths before the 6th Gym Badge. I'm screwed.
#3tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:39:39 PM
Anyone?
---
#4SamusbresolinoPosted 10/5/2013 10:41:30 PM
Dunno about Heracross, but there is chesnaught and hawlucha as pre-E4 fighting pokes... Not counting any pre-VI gen pokemon you may find along the way, since I have no Idea of what you can find.
---
brazilians arent afraid of the end of the world, they are afraid of the end of the month. - Manadonti
#5DoctorPain99Posted 10/5/2013 10:41:57 PM
tehponycorn posted...
Anyone?

Heracross is 131 in the Coastal dex, so probably.
---
I was a casual gamer. Then I played Stone Tower Temple.
#6btonekingPosted 10/5/2013 10:45:22 PM(edited)
DoctorPain99 posted...
tehponycorn posted...
Anyone?

I believe it is X only. But don't quote me on that. Finding the source would require me to look through a 200+ page forum.
---
3ds FC: 2294-4453-0936 NNID: Btoneking XBL: Btoneking Steam: btoneking
#7DoctorPain99Posted 10/5/2013 10:45:22 PM
btoneking posted...
DoctorPain99 posted...
tehponycorn posted...
Anyone?

I believe it is X only. But don't quote me on that. Finding the source would require me to look through a 200+ page form.

This is rumored, but not confirmed
---
#8tehponycorn(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 10:46:38 PM
DoctorPain99 posted...
btoneking posted...
DoctorPain99 posted...
tehponycorn posted...
Anyone?

I believe it is X only. But don't quote me on that. Finding the source would require me to look through a 200+ page form.

I'm getting X anyways, so that's good. Heracross would be a good weight for my team, and with it's new advantage against fairy (don't quote me, I still don't know fairy type) It'll be better this generation.
---
#9xLinkkuPosted 10/5/2013 11:05:51 PM
Heracross is not exclusive. It's in both games. Confirmed by leaker on that one website. What was it? Fortune? Four tin? Something like that
---
Official Fennekin of Pokemon boards
PSN: Savage_Deviljho | 3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#10DoctorPain99Posted 10/5/2013 11:07:19 PM
tehponycorn posted...
DoctorPain99 posted...
btoneking posted...
DoctorPain99 posted...
tehponycorn posted...
Anyone?

I'm getting X anyways, so that's good. Heracross would be a good weight for my team, and with it's new advantage against fairy (don't quote me, I still don't know fairy type) It'll be better this generation.

Bug and Fighting aren't strong against fairy; you'd need Poison or Steel for that. Heracross is still awesome, though.
---