This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Only 70 new Pokemon seems like a quick cash in by GF & Nintendo.

#11Thenetbattler69(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2013 11:54:35 PM
ChibiDeidara posted...
Keep feeding the trolls !!! it will make them too fat and cant chase us ! Specially cross Bridges (with a Snorlax)

So you're okay with getting less for the same price as long as it's in 3d with animations?

I like Pokemon, but come on.
---
Battle routine set!
#12Genericgamer667Posted 10/5/2013 11:55:46 PM
Thenetbattler69 posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...
Keep feeding the trolls !!! it will make them too fat and cant chase us ! Specially cross Bridges (with a Snorlax)

So you're okay with getting less for the same price as long as it's in 3d with animations?

less than what? the previous game, if you mean less pokemon in total, there are always more
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#13StaticnovaPosted 10/5/2013 11:59:25 PM
TruePowerSeeker posted...
Yeah making 718+ 3D models and a whole region and animations for every move is obviously a way to make quick cash.

---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?
#14IzanagiBlastPosted 10/6/2013 12:07:56 AM
ChibiDeidara posted...

1.How many pokemon we had before gen VI?...649 right?
2.How many pokemon will we have now?.... Around 720 right?
3.Did we have mega evolutions before gen VI?...I guess no right?
4.Did we had full 3D models of all previous pokemon incluiding their forms and the newly 70 pokemon?...No right??
5.Did we had character customization before?...No right?
6.Did we had the awesome online system(PSS)?
7.Did we had fairy type before gen VI?...no right?

Call me dumb if you want but i think we're getting a lot more that we had on previous gens for exactly the same price.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
#15ZBug_Posted 10/6/2013 12:26:46 AM
IzanagiBlast posted...
ChibiDeidara posted...

1.How many pokemon we had before gen VI?...649 right?
2.How many pokemon will we have now?.... Around 720 right?
3.Did we have mega evolutions before gen VI?...I guess no right?
4.Did we had full 3D models of all previous pokemon incluiding their forms and the newly 70 pokemon?...No right??
5.Did we had character customization before?...No right?
6.Did we had the awesome online system(PSS)?
7.Did we had fairy type before gen VI?...no right?

Call me dumb if you want but i think we're getting a lot more that we had on previous gens for exactly the same price.

So much truth
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067
#16ChibiDeidaraPosted 10/6/2013 12:28:38 AM
ChibiDeidara posted...

Quality over Quantity my friend As true now as it ever was
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-