This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question on Pokemon Bank

#1VergilsGirlPosted 10/6/2013 12:45:20 AM
I'm wondering, has the topic of whether or not you can use the Pokemon Bank to store your starter, restart with a second starter and store it, then restart with the 3rd one been discussed? I know they're talking about how you can store and transfer Pokemon from Black/White/Black2/White2 and store Pokemon from X and Y and transfer them back to the original trainer they had, but have they covered whether this is doable?
---
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 3784-0205-1998
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#2VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:10:29 AM
*Bumps.*
---
#3JMartinhoPosted 10/6/2013 1:11:34 AM
You can store your starter and restart, but keep in mind the bank only opens on 27th of December, also no items.
---
Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/xRuneXero
3DS FC: 1719-4162-7550 - PM me if you add me.
#4MysticwarriormjPosted 10/6/2013 1:51:54 AM
I think what he is primarily asking is would it be possible to start a game and get the other two starters by using the bank. I believe the answer is yes but since you can't transfer items to a new game you got to make sure that the pokemon you want kept are in the bank and that you are willing to give up on the items that you currently have. If you want to keep said items you will need to store them the old fashioned way (trade the item on a pokemon to another copy of the game or opposing version of the game then trade back).
---
If ignorance is bliss then there are a lot of happy people in the world.
http://www.youtube.com/user/VgplayerinME
#5VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:15:29 AM
Mysticwarriormj posted...
I think what he is primarily asking is would it be possible to start a game and get the other two starters by using the bank. I believe the answer is yes but since you can't transfer items to a new game you got to make sure that the pokemon you want kept are in the bank and that you are willing to give up on the items that you currently have. If you want to keep said items you will need to store them the old fashioned way (trade the item on a pokemon to another copy of the game or opposing version of the game then trade back).

*Looks at the 'Girl' in her username.* Umm, no danglies here...

And since items tend to be of less interest to me than the Pokemon, yeah, that was about what I was asking. Thanks, that takes a load of my mind! *Has a co-worker willing to trade a Froakie hatchling for a Fennekin, but didn't want to go through the trouble of finding a Chespin.*
---