This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just noticed Zygarde is the "Order Pokemon"

#1HejiruPosted 10/6/2013 5:45:04 AM
Could there be a "Chaos Pokemon" maybe?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#2Issa_5Posted 10/6/2013 5:46:43 AM
I think they mean order as in balance/neutrality, or in other words he represents the overseer preventing Yveltal's destruction or Zerneas' lifebringing upsetting the natural balance of the world.
#3BrightStar7Posted 10/6/2013 5:48:07 AM
Well I do expect a W Pokémon but that probably the hidden pixie legend.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#4Kagayaku08Posted 10/6/2013 5:50:24 AM
could be the pokemon representing Nidhogg.

not to mention, there may even be a pokemon representing Yggdrasil
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck
#5InhaledCornPosted 10/6/2013 5:53:56 AM
Issa_5 posted...
I think they mean order as in balance/neutrality, or in other words he represents the overseer preventing Yveltal's destruction or Zerneas' lifebringing upsetting the natural balance of the world.

^This.

He's like the Rayquaza to Xernas and Yveltal's Groudon and Kyogre. If they come into battle with each other, the natural ecosystem would be thrown out of whack. Yveltal will continuously drain the life from things. Xerneas would continuously grow things (which could cause overpopulation and reduce the supply for everyone). If such a thing happens, Zygarde would emerge from his cave and use his ability to suppress the powers of the one that went out of control. That way, the other can come in and fix the balance.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
I need to play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door again...
#6IzanagiBlastPosted 10/6/2013 5:54:13 AM
Kagayaku08 posted...

The Yggdrasil is the entire god damn tree, there will be another legendary based on Ratosk
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
3DS FC:3351-4244-8930
#7Issa_5Posted 10/6/2013 5:55:56 AM
If there's a Yggdrasil Pokemon it's likely to be an Arceus-style ultra powerful event IMO.
#8Wynters387Posted 10/6/2013 5:59:05 AM
Just gonna post my thoughts on his type again here.

If it was poison/rock it would have been both yvetal's and xerneas' weaknesses. Being dragon/ground makes his types unable to hurt the X and Y legendaries. Interesting.

So ground/dragon works in the opposite. Instead of dominating the other two he nullyfies them by being wearker.

What if he had a second form that complete changes him to poison/rock for Pokemon Z?
#9RotomGuy3Posted 10/6/2013 5:59:40 AM
Ha, I was right.

It's the preservation Pokemon, just like I predicted.
#10Kagayaku08Posted 10/6/2013 6:02:12 AM
IzanagiBlast posted...
Kagayaku08 posted...

The Yggdrasil is the entire god damn tree, there will be another legendary based on Ratosk

whats your point? Arceus is the ruler over dimensions, time, and anti matter. THye can make the greater idea a pokemon.
---
nobody owes you anything but a roll of the eye, a kick in the ass, and gaffaw at how much you suck