This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Fennekin the underdog?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Fennekin the underdog?

User Info: Diayamondo

Diayamondo
3 years ago#1
Froakie and Chespin are being picked now rather than Fennekin, and this seems to be because of Delphox.

User Info: Vaati_Reborn

Vaati_Reborn
3 years ago#2
more like the underfox

ehehehehuhuhuheueu
And I took the clouds for granted,that they'd always be above
http://i.imgur.com/Dqw9Z.png

User Info: bretonftw

bretonftw
3 years ago#3
Fennekin was on top as soon as it was shown, the other two were underdogs.

Now most people realize how ridiculous it looks as it evolves.
I love Twilight and the Biebs and Fairies
FC: 3969-4527-9578

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#4
I bet Delphox will learn Thunderbolt and Ice beam since it's a wizard and all, and to go along with good special attack and speed - Poetic justice
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y

User Info: Arkkana

Arkkana
3 years ago#5
Going by popularity: Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught
Arkkana of the SMTIV board.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)

User Info: dragonite241992

dragonite241992
3 years ago#6
It's growing on me. People were expected it to be more like ninetales, and out of all starters, having it leaked by blurry pics has hit Delpox the hardest. That fanart that mimics the offical artstyle already makes it look a lot better. Maybe once time passes ,and we see it in motion/anime, it will rise in popularity again. I remember hating infernape at first sight, and now I like it.

Some fans also don't catch on to the fact that many pokemon in all gens look very odd at design, so many new designs often cause mental backlash until people have grown used to them.
White 2 FC: 1120 8156 5034

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
3 years ago#7
Which is weird considering back in January everybody wanted Fennekin and the other two were the underdogs.

Arkkana posted...
Going by popularity: Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught

That's definitely not the populairty on most of this board. More like Greninja > Chesnaught >>>> Delphox, according to most people. Personally I think Gretonguescarf is the worst.
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Jabroni2000

Jabroni2000
3 years ago#8
I looked at a poll on IGN the other day and it went Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin.

I think generally speaking you need more than a bad design to unseat the Fire Starter as the most popular.
XBL: jmarFTL

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#9
Jabroni2000 posted...
I looked at a poll on IGN the other day and it went Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin.

I think generally speaking you need more than a bad design to unseat the Fire Starter as the most popular.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin quite different to Delphox > Greninja > Chesnaught?
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#10
I still going with Fennekin because of her final form... being a psychic!
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Fennekin the underdog?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived