This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Fennekin the underdog?

#1DiayamondoPosted 10/6/2013 6:59:52 AM
Froakie and Chespin are being picked now rather than Fennekin, and this seems to be because of Delphox.
#2Vaati_RebornPosted 10/6/2013 7:00:19 AM
more like the underfox

ehehehehuhuhuheueu
---
And I took the clouds for granted,that they'd always be above
http://i.imgur.com/Dqw9Z.png
#3bretonftwPosted 10/6/2013 7:00:35 AM
Fennekin was on top as soon as it was shown, the other two were underdogs.

Now most people realize how ridiculous it looks as it evolves.
---
I love Twilight and the Biebs and Fairies
FC: 3969-4527-9578
#4TherianReturnsPosted 10/6/2013 7:01:10 AM
I bet Delphox will learn Thunderbolt and Ice beam since it's a wizard and all, and to go along with good special attack and speed - Poetic justice
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
3DS FC: 1891 1428 1023 - add for Pokemon X/Y
#5ArkkanaPosted 10/6/2013 7:01:11 AM
Going by popularity: Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught
---
Arkkana of the SMTIV board.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4 (3DS), Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (3DS)
#6dragonite241992Posted 10/6/2013 7:04:07 AM
It's growing on me. People were expected it to be more like ninetales, and out of all starters, having it leaked by blurry pics has hit Delpox the hardest. That fanart that mimics the offical artstyle already makes it look a lot better. Maybe once time passes ,and we see it in motion/anime, it will rise in popularity again. I remember hating infernape at first sight, and now I like it.

Some fans also don't catch on to the fact that many pokemon in all gens look very odd at design, so many new designs often cause mental backlash until people have grown used to them.
---
White 2 FC: 1120 8156 5034
#7HejiruPosted 10/6/2013 7:14:35 AM
Which is weird considering back in January everybody wanted Fennekin and the other two were the underdogs.

Arkkana posted...
Going by popularity: Greninja > Delphox > Chesnaught

That's definitely not the populairty on most of this board. More like Greninja > Chesnaught >>>> Delphox, according to most people. Personally I think Gretonguescarf is the worst.
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#8Jabroni2000Posted 10/6/2013 7:17:58 AM
I looked at a poll on IGN the other day and it went Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin.

I think generally speaking you need more than a bad design to unseat the Fire Starter as the most popular.
---
XBL: jmarFTL
#9CalciferJenkinsPosted 10/6/2013 7:19:34 AM
Jabroni2000 posted...
I looked at a poll on IGN the other day and it went Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin.

I think generally speaking you need more than a bad design to unseat the Fire Starter as the most popular.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Fennekin > Froakie > Chespin quite different to Delphox > Greninja > Chesnaught?
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#10FredCat07Posted 10/6/2013 7:21:23 AM
I still going with Fennekin because of her final form... being a psychic!
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.