This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

havent played pokemon seriously since fire red/leaf green

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. havent played pokemon seriously since fire red/leaf green

User Info: XNo_FearX

XNo_FearX
3 years ago#1
And technically those are remakes. You think I'll love pokemon again after playing every main handheld pokemon game before leaf green/fire red?

Also I played black but I kinda lost interest
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
Asus Laptop | Gtx 680M | i5 @3.2GHz | 8gb Ram | 750 HD | W8

User Info: SirPikachu

SirPikachu
3 years ago#2
X and Y look extremely promising as the best gens ever. Also a lot of people like you are coming back to Pokémon this gen.
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#3
This entry has made drastic changes in regards to aesthetic and fundamental gameplay mechanics. I think that it's the perfect entry to reacclimate yourself to the series. :-)
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png World's Biggest Kenichi Ebina Fan 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

User Info: LotrMorgoth

LotrMorgoth
3 years ago#4
i missed the last two gens and i am very hyped for this gen

am actually having a hard time narrowing my team to final six due to number of cool pokemon added + GF playing to my nostalgia with older pokemon
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. havent played pokemon seriously since fire red/leaf green

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived