This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people upset over the alleged lack of type diversity? (Typing Spoilers)

#11Nick_marePosted 10/6/2013 8:30:20 AM
1 reason:

NO GOD DAMN FIRE/WATER!
---
3DS FC: 4897-7040-0177
#12Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/6/2013 8:30:31 AM
hellslinger posted...
At this point it's just *****ing for the sake of *****ing.

This poster,... Is correct.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#13bd43Posted 10/6/2013 8:33:42 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm a little baffled as to why people are resentful of the new type pairingx. We've obtained a few that we wanted for years.

People wanted Flying/Fighting? We have Hawlucha.
People wanted Dark/Psychic? We have Inkay/Malimar
People wanted Ghost/Steel? We have Honedge's line.
People wanted Poison/Dragon? We have Dragalge.
People wanted Grass/Ghost? We have Treverent and Gourgeist.

I understand that people are upset over Flabebe and especially Goomy's line now. They deserved dual typing. Clauncher's evolution is a missed opportunity as well. The good far outweighs the bad in my opinion. We have some nifty new types that will be fun to experiment with. :-)

It's not immediately about pairing.

There is an issue of overall numbers. The numbers just feel so meh for a new region. I'd go as far as to blame that. I'm not terribly upset, but if the numbers weren't there for a new region, they could have just used an old one.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#14BottledPoePosted 10/6/2013 8:33:51 AM
I just don't know why we have so many Dragons this gen in comparison to other types. Probably because of the introduced fairy type, but now I want to have all these Dragons on my team, but I don't want overlapping types. :/
---
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835- Jenna from Tea Leaf Town
I am a Time Traveler. I do not dupe.
#15MrprowleyPosted 10/6/2013 8:39:46 AM
Nick_mare posted...
1 reason:

NO GOD DAMN FIRE/WATER!

indian whiskey pokemon comfirmed
#16paiprPosted 10/6/2013 8:44:43 AM
I think one problem is missed opportunities. Another isn't so much the lack of new combos as it is how several types are just barley represented.

Also add a side note;
Hawlucha makes me sad cause its not evolving or evolved into.
Malmar is upsetting cause they made it a ohysical attacker. Its a squid that specializes in putting pokemon to sleep! Dream eater is special attack. It screams special attacker so why did they make it physical?
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071