This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people upset over the alleged lack of type diversity? (Typing Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are people upset over the alleged lack of type diversity? (Typing Spoilers)
3 years ago#11
1 reason:

NO GOD DAMN FIRE/WATER!
3DS FC: 4897-7040-0177
3 years ago#12
hellslinger posted...
At this point it's just *****ing for the sake of *****ing.

This poster,... Is correct.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
3 years ago#13
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm a little baffled as to why people are resentful of the new type pairingx. We've obtained a few that we wanted for years.

People wanted Flying/Fighting? We have Hawlucha.
People wanted Dark/Psychic? We have Inkay/Malimar
People wanted Ghost/Steel? We have Honedge's line.
People wanted Poison/Dragon? We have Dragalge.
People wanted Grass/Ghost? We have Treverent and Gourgeist.

I understand that people are upset over Flabebe and especially Goomy's line now. They deserved dual typing. Clauncher's evolution is a missed opportunity as well. The good far outweighs the bad in my opinion. We have some nifty new types that will be fun to experiment with. :-)

It's not immediately about pairing.

There is an issue of overall numbers. The numbers just feel so meh for a new region. I'd go as far as to blame that. I'm not terribly upset, but if the numbers weren't there for a new region, they could have just used an old one.
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
3 years ago#14
I just don't know why we have so many Dragons this gen in comparison to other types. Probably because of the introduced fairy type, but now I want to have all these Dragons on my team, but I don't want overlapping types. :/
3DS FC: 3050-7585-1835- Jenna from Tea Leaf Town
I am a Time Traveler. I do not dupe.
3 years ago#15
Nick_mare posted...
1 reason:

NO GOD DAMN FIRE/WATER!

indian whiskey pokemon comfirmed
3 years ago#16
I think one problem is missed opportunities. Another isn't so much the lack of new combos as it is how several types are just barley represented.

Also add a side note;
Hawlucha makes me sad cause its not evolving or evolved into.
Malmar is upsetting cause they made it a ohysical attacker. Its a squid that specializes in putting pokemon to sleep! Dream eater is special attack. It screams special attacker so why did they make it physical?
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
3ds my fc, 0602-6823-9646, my wifes 0146.9112.0071
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are people upset over the alleged lack of type diversity? (Typing Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived