This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

this is the only generation where...

#1NovaWingzPosted 10/6/2013 6:26:40 AM
i dislike all the starters, fenni started off good then went from meh, to blegh. frogie and chesnut are... ok, i wish we could get hoenn starters septile is the god of grass types
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)
#2B01tPosted 10/6/2013 6:31:51 AM
Sceptile WAS awesome...
Anyways, personally I hated all of the gen 5 starters.
This gen, the Fennekin seems pretty decent. Delphox could be better, but i still plan on using it for my first playthrough.
Chesnaught actually seems pretty decent, and I like Greninja almost as much as Delphox-I'm content.
---
Why is it that Reality constantly ignores my imagination? It can't possibly like itself the way it is....
#3matt-nicklinPosted 10/6/2013 6:37:33 AM
Hoenn had the worst starters after unova. I speak purely by design and this is my opinion.
---
Black FC 2924 3613 2338
#4MairuzuPosted 10/6/2013 6:38:20 AM
Venusaur is the grass god. Accept it in your heart.

And I'd take this gen over last. They're starting to grow on me. All of them become dual typed, and they follow a theme. My main problem is that Chesnaught somewhat suffers from Samurott syndrome, but at least you can see more connections to his previous evos.
---
She's got you high and you don't even know yet...
You can't deny you're looking for the sunset.
#5NovaWingz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 6:38:45 AM
i just need to see greninjas and chesnuaghts stats to make my final decision. i pretty sure ches is gonna be slow with some defense and greninjas gonna be fast with maybe lower atk
---
not changing this till capcom revives megaman.(megaman star force 4)