This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do we find out the official base stats?

#1sfs324Posted 10/6/2013 8:07:06 AM
How do we get the official base stats, and how long will it take?
#2scitch1Posted 10/6/2013 8:07:22 AM
when the game is released
---
Signature
#3Tigo73Posted 10/6/2013 8:08:41 AM
When the game is released into the masses, we just have to wait for someone to data-mine It.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#4Frostheat_22Posted 10/6/2013 8:09:03 AM
I think he meant how do we calculate it.
---
PSN: Frostheat_22
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
#5TruePowerSeekerPosted 10/6/2013 8:10:18 AM
Well there are set calculations some people know and use to figure out about what they are.

Like with Mewtwo Y having a BST of 780. It could be slightly higher or it could be slightly lower. However knowing the nature they can make an educated guess assuming what the IVs are.

In the end all that matters is that Mewtwo is back on top.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WZsZReahfg
Mewtwo has got his throne back! BST 780! Take that Arceus!
#6Phantom_NookPosted 10/6/2013 8:11:54 AM
The official Nintendo guide.
---
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people and it is JUST you. - PhaseSlaethe
#7Kromlech06Posted 10/6/2013 8:18:20 AM
I don't think we'll know for a long long time.

Guides are usually useless as they just give us those stupid grading scales, or the dog-forsaken web charts (guh).

Data dumps from 3ds roms are impossible for now, but the popularity of pokemon may be the thing that encourage people to finally get cracking on that.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#8moltine7Posted 10/6/2013 8:20:58 AM
Kromlech06 posted...
Data dumps from 3ds roms are impossible for now, but the popularity of pokemon may be the thing that encourage people to finally get cracking on that.

I think this is only impossible because thereīs no game worth data mining on 3ds yet.... Hackers need some motivation, I think... Thatīs just an opinion, though....
#913121987Posted 10/6/2013 8:23:19 AM
Kromlech06 posted...

Guides are usually useless as they just give us those stupid grading scales, or the dog-forsaken web charts (guh).

Impossible? Aren't there people making 3DS emulator already?
#10CalciferJenkinsPosted 10/6/2013 8:23:23 AM
Kromlech06 posted...

Are they impossible? I thought it was impossible to alter the data, but I thought it was possible to look at the data. I thought some games' data had already been looked at.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.