This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

tradings gonna be tough

#31kingjam1Posted 10/6/2013 9:44:34 AM
That's why I want an Action Replay or at least a cloning glitch.
---
Can't think of anything
#32KraklanoPosted 10/6/2013 10:04:37 AM
djayk85 posted...

Did you not read my message, im talking about Mega Stones

People have got over the fact that you cant trade items from Gen to Gen but are now upset that you cant trade Mega Stones from X to Y using the PokeBank.

My apologies, I didn't thoroughly read it. XD

To the point, however, since PokeBank isn't accessible yet, it's not quite determinable that you can't trade the stones using it. (I'm still pretty positive that held items will be able to be transferred by way of PokeBank, though.)
---
---
My 3DS FC: 4484-7733-4460
#33xLinkkuPosted 10/6/2013 10:07:14 AM
I'm sure many people would be willing trade an X stone. I'm getting both versions but playing Y first, I wouldn't mind trading you one either lol.
---
Official Fennekin of Pokemon boards
PSN: Savage_Deviljho | 3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#34djayk85Posted 10/6/2013 10:10:03 AM
Kraklano posted...
djayk85 posted...

People have got over the fact that you cant trade items from Gen to Gen but are now upset that you cant trade Mega Stones from X to Y using the PokeBank.

To the point, however, since PokeBank isn't accessible yet, it's not quite determinable that you can't trade the stones using it. (I'm still pretty positive that held items will be able to be transferred by way of PokeBank, though.)
---

PokeBank FAQs http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?
If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.
---
White FC - 3482 5616 8414
#35CommanderKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 10:16:15 AM
xLinkku posted...
I'm sure many people would be willing trade an X stone. I'm getting both versions but playing Y first, I wouldn't mind trading you one either lol.

I'm probably going to be the one knocking on ur door. Got to say pokemon gamers are probably the friendliest gamers I've been across for a while. Only time I've seen consideration like this was the mgs online days.
---
3ds - 1032 - 1627 - 0216
#36KraklanoPosted 10/6/2013 10:20:37 AM
djayk85 posted...
Kraklano posted...
djayk85 posted...

---

PokeBank FAQs http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/strategy/

Can I deposit Pokémon holding Berries or other items in Pokémon Bank?
If you try to deposit Pokémon that are holding Berries or other items, the items will be removed and sent to your Bag. If your Bag is full, the items will disappear.

My apologies once more, it appears there are two things that I didn't thoroughly read. XD
---
---
My 3DS FC: 4484-7733-4460
#37djayk85Posted 10/6/2013 10:22:28 AM
Now can you see why people are complaining?

Things like this is why the systems and games get hacked so they can be cloned
---
White FC - 3482 5616 8414