This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so now that we know all the new pokemon..best fairy type?

#111998_zPosted 10/6/2013 9:06:29 AM
Gardevoir, although Mawile and Azumarill is up there purely because of typing.
---
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
#12soraKH38426Posted 10/6/2013 9:09:06 AM
ah and who knows what their dream world abilities are...
#13el_tercer_poderPosted 10/6/2013 9:10:09 AM
JoJoX200 posted...
Not counting legendaries or megas, Togekiss is likely the best OLD Fairy. It's immune to Dragon/Ground coverage, has great SpDef to tank Fire coverage and can be either supportive or offensive while always being super bulky.
Gardevoir and Azumarill I see more as good revenge killers.

Has there been any word on Mismagius being Ghost/Fairy? If yes, that's probably high up too.

I predict Klefki to be just as if not more annoying(due to great typing) as Sableye, tough in no way offensively good. At least I hope it gets the movepool because I like the design and the amazing typing.

Florges is the only 3 stage fairy of the new ones but I'm sceptical because Grass is not too great a typing, even tough it grants powder immunity.

Can't even say anything about Slurpuff and Aromatisse - they both look like your run-of-the-mill cute pokemon, which are typically weak. I really hope Slurpuff is decent at least. Aromatisse has hinted to be a supporter iirc.

Togekiss was confirmed to be Fairy/Flying? Source please?
---
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
#14Hierarchy225Posted 10/6/2013 9:11:55 AM(edited)
JoJoX200 posted...

Florges is the only 3 stage fairy of the new ones but I'm sceptical because Grass is not too great a typing, even tough it grants powder immunity.

For some dumbass Gamefreak reason its not a Grass type.

el_tercer_poder posted...
JoJoX200 posted...
Not counting legendaries or megas, Togekiss is likely the best OLD Fairy. It's immune to Dragon/Ground coverage, has great SpDef to tank Fire coverage and can be either supportive or offensive while always being super bulky.

Has there been any word on Mismagius being Ghost/Fairy? If yes, that's probably high up too.

I predict Klefki to be just as if not more annoying(due to great typing) as Sableye, tough in no way offensively good. At least I hope it gets the movepool because I like the design and the amazing typing.

Can't even say anything about Slurpuff and Aromatisse - they both look like your run-of-the-mill cute pokemon, which are typically weak. I really hope Slurpuff is decent at least. Aromatisse has hinted to be a supporter iirc.

It wasn't.
---
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board //
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
#15The_Pig_KingPosted 10/6/2013 9:11:47 AM
Wait all of the new Pokemon have been leaked?
---
3DS FC: 3609-1031-7195
#16JoJoX200Posted 10/6/2013 9:13:27 AM
Hierarchy225 posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

For some dumbass Gamefreak reason its not a Grass type.

el_tercer_poder posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

It wasn't.

My bad. I really thought I had seen a confirmation. Sorry about that.
---
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
#17monkeyprince82Posted 10/6/2013 9:25:42 AM
sylveon
#18GolurkcanflyPosted 10/6/2013 9:28:39 AM
Gardevoir. It's the only old one besides Azumarill that has decent stats.
---
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
#19LOGlCPosted 10/6/2013 9:31:03 AM
Klefki. Poison and Dragon Immunity, AMAZING typing, and a very good ability.
---
Now playing: Kingdom Hearts 1.5, LeafGreen, Radiant Historia
Onix, Carbink, Klefki, Clawitzer, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Noivern, Aegislash