This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so now that we know all the new pokemon..best fairy type?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. so now that we know all the new pokemon..best fairy type?
3 years ago#11
Gardevoir, although Mawile and Azumarill is up there purely because of typing.
Official Nozomi and Trumpeter of the SMT4 board.
The sole rule of any videogamer is to save save save. Especially when something rare happens. - LightHawKnight
3 years ago#12
ah and who knows what their dream world abilities are...
3 years ago#13
JoJoX200 posted...
Not counting legendaries or megas, Togekiss is likely the best OLD Fairy. It's immune to Dragon/Ground coverage, has great SpDef to tank Fire coverage and can be either supportive or offensive while always being super bulky.
Gardevoir and Azumarill I see more as good revenge killers.

Has there been any word on Mismagius being Ghost/Fairy? If yes, that's probably high up too.

I predict Klefki to be just as if not more annoying(due to great typing) as Sableye, tough in no way offensively good. At least I hope it gets the movepool because I like the design and the amazing typing.

Florges is the only 3 stage fairy of the new ones but I'm sceptical because Grass is not too great a typing, even tough it grants powder immunity.

Can't even say anything about Slurpuff and Aromatisse - they both look like your run-of-the-mill cute pokemon, which are typically weak. I really hope Slurpuff is decent at least. Aromatisse has hinted to be a supporter iirc.

Togekiss was confirmed to be Fairy/Flying? Source please?
"Many of you feel bad for this lamp...That is because you're crazy.
It has no feelings! And the new one is much better." (IKEA's Lamp commercial)
3 years ago#14
JoJoX200 posted...

Florges is the only 3 stage fairy of the new ones but I'm sceptical because Grass is not too great a typing, even tough it grants powder immunity.

For some dumbass Gamefreak reason its not a Grass type.

el_tercer_poder posted...
JoJoX200 posted...
Not counting legendaries or megas, Togekiss is likely the best OLD Fairy. It's immune to Dragon/Ground coverage, has great SpDef to tank Fire coverage and can be either supportive or offensive while always being super bulky.

Has there been any word on Mismagius being Ghost/Fairy? If yes, that's probably high up too.

I predict Klefki to be just as if not more annoying(due to great typing) as Sableye, tough in no way offensively good. At least I hope it gets the movepool because I like the design and the amazing typing.

Can't even say anything about Slurpuff and Aromatisse - they both look like your run-of-the-mill cute pokemon, which are typically weak. I really hope Slurpuff is decent at least. Aromatisse has hinted to be a supporter iirc.

It wasn't.
Official Goodra of the Pokemon X Board //
3DS Friend Code 1993-7813-6870
3 years ago#15
Wait all of the new Pokemon have been leaked?
3DS FC: 3609-1031-7195
3 years ago#16
Hierarchy225 posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

For some dumbass Gamefreak reason its not a Grass type.

el_tercer_poder posted...
JoJoX200 posted...

It wasn't.

My bad. I really thought I had seen a confirmation. Sorry about that.
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff
3 years ago#17
sylveon
3 years ago#18
Gardevoir. It's the only old one besides Azumarill that has decent stats.
Official Amnesiac Darkrai of the Pokemon X Board
You know why spiders know how to spin webs when they hatch? Because F*** You! That's why.
3 years ago#19
Klefki. Poison and Dragon Immunity, AMAZING typing, and a very good ability.
Now playing: Kingdom Hearts 1.5, LeafGreen, Radiant Historia
Onix, Carbink, Klefki, Clawitzer, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Noivern, Aegislash
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. so now that we know all the new pokemon..best fairy type?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived