This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Noibat makes me believe that maybe they had to rush the game.

#1JunDagekiPosted 10/6/2013 8:53:50 AM
As in, they were doing well with the game with possibly 100 or more pokemon, and then they notice that they were running out of time when they were at 75% or something.
most pokemon with 2 evolutions seems to start as a baby, then teenager, then adult form. SPECIALLY the dragons. Take a look at Haxorus for example.

and Noivern seems to go from Baby to Adult like there's something missing in between. and then there's the part that only 3 legendary Pokemon, not even a legendary trio like they always do. it's like they had to break plans and tradition so hard because of the hard work and time restrain.

Still happy that Noivern got a pre.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2JunDageki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 6:23:53 AM
Bump
---
#3LOOOPSPosted 10/7/2013 6:28:09 AM
They didn't run out of time. They decided to spend less resources on making a few more Pokemon, and used them to make everything else better.
---
The Dream Team so far: http://i.imgur.com/72UEPGM.png
#4Aladdin2557Posted 10/7/2013 6:28:45 AM
Noivern doesn't look like a Stage 3 to me (JUST MY OPINION)
#5JunDageki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 6:46:20 AM
Aladdin2557 posted...
Noivern doesn't look like a Stage 3 to me (JUST MY OPINION)

Maybe because aside of his wings, he looks way too slim compared to the rest of the dragons with 3 stages. Noivern looks too badass IMO, if he had 3 stages he would even be my favorite shoe-in my team and without a doubt i believe he would be easily popular.
(yes i think having evolutions matters a lot.)

still the jump between Noibat and Noivern seems huge to me. Noibat looks like a newborn baby , and then all of a sudden becoming into a mature dragon feels like a strange move from GF.
---
#6lavos24551hPosted 10/7/2013 6:51:02 AM
why do you guys keep persisting on the "only 70 new pokemon" rumor? it was debunked by Nintendo on official news regarding X/Y that there will be more than 70

can you guys comprehend such simplistic things?

theres like 50 "only 70 pokemon" topics everyday and i know im not the only one who has mentioned the falsity of that rumor which never came from an official source, but the truth stating theres more than 70 (meaning theres probly 100 like most every generation from 2 and onward) came from someone involved with X/Y development and/or marketing so i trust their word over some loser on the internet whose probly makin stuff up just to cause a ruckus
---
PSN ID: Lavos2009 - Metroid Prime Hunters FC: 1765 51154 9720
#7JunDageki(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 7:10:03 AM
lavos24551h posted...
why do you guys keep persisting on the "only 70 new pokemon" rumor? it was debunked by Nintendo on official news regarding X/Y that there will be more than 70

theres like 50 "only 70 pokemon" topics everyday and i know im not the only one who has mentioned the falsity of that rumor which never came from an official source, but the truth stating theres more than 70 (meaning theres probly 100 like most every generation from 2 and onward) came from someone involved with X/Y development and/or marketing so i trust their word over some loser on the internet whose probly makin stuff up just to cause a ruckus

Becuase pokedex strongly implies that we got 71 new pokemon. because for all we know, they could be including Mega Evolutions as "New pokemon" making that 89 new pokemon as far as leaks goes.
---
#8pokemonfreak97Posted 10/7/2013 7:11:23 AM
lavos24551h posted...

Because every Pokemon in the National Pokedex from Chespin to Yveltal, plus the third member of the trio afterward (its name is Zygarde) has been leaked.
---
Generation (pi)(i).
When you see this, raise e to the generation and add 1. Social experiment.