This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tyrantrum's attack stat

#1GangstaLizard95Posted 10/6/2013 9:07:26 AM
It's not as high as you or I expected, but to be fair, GameFreak is trying to not make it overpowered and its ability Strong Jaw and defense makes up for that. Plus, 120-125 sounds pretty high.
#2OnioniumPosted 10/6/2013 9:10:13 AM
I was honestly expecting Rampardos 2.0

But I'm glad it's different Although if I had my way, I'd switch Ramp's/Tyrantrum's base stats around.
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.
#3uuurrrgghPosted 10/6/2013 9:11:03 AM
I kinda expecting Chesnaught's stats to be recycled into Tyrantrum.
---
Apparently, I'm nobody.
B2 FC: 3010 5891 4441
#4Ari917Posted 10/6/2013 9:12:14 AM
I'm glad it's not like Rampardos, that thing was all attack and no defense (nor even speed), you could sneeze on it and it'd faint. At least with Tyrantrum's more balanced stats it can take some hits before it goes down.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#5EtoRangerPosted 10/6/2013 9:16:38 AM(edited)
I don't exactly remember what Tyrantrum's stats were.

I hope it gets Dragon Dance, Rock Polish, or something.
#6Luigi playerPosted 10/6/2013 9:15:12 AM
120 isn't high. it needs to be 125 at least...

also it won't be anywhere near OP.

unless strong jaw powers up moves by 50% or some new good biting attacks exist it'll be really useless...

I'm predicting a 20% or 30% boost.

Crunch is only really used on Dark types, and it probably has better use for other attacks as well, so unless something comes up so that dark will be useful often he won't really use it...

Even if gets Fire Fang and it gets boosted it will be weak. BP would be 78 or 84. Yeah not really anything spectacular especially if it's not STAB.

He'll most likely need to run EQ for steels. So he will probably have like:

- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw / some other Dragon attack
- EQ
- something else (best would be DD imo)

I'd love a new Rock or Dragon type biting move, maybe even with the ability to be SE on steel types... that would be the best thing to happen...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#7Zoramon089Posted 10/6/2013 9:32:45 AM
Luigi player posted...
120 isn't high. it needs to be 125 at least...

also it won't be anywhere near OP.

unless strong jaw powers up moves by 50% or some new good biting attacks exist it'll be really useless...

I'm predicting a 20% or 30% boost.

Crunch is only really used on Dark types, and it probably has better use for other attacks as well, so unless something comes up so that dark will be useful often he won't really use it...

Even if gets Fire Fang and it gets boosted it will be weak. BP would be 78 or 84. Yeah not really anything spectacular especially if it's not STAB.

He'll most likely need to run EQ for steels. So he will probably have like:

- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw / some other Dragon attack
- EQ
- something else (best would be DD imo)

I'd love a new Rock or Dragon type biting move, maybe even with the ability to be SE on steel types... that would be the best thing to happen...

Ugh, that moveset is so generic. Hopefully he'll be useful for something more
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop