This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Megas are more mysterious than completely new pokemon

#1Zoramon089Posted 10/6/2013 10:38:00 AM
Just look at the types of reveals we've been getting. We know how many new pokemon we're getting and if they have evos we could generally figure out from their positioning in the dex but megas are a mystery.

We might think one pokemon isn't getting one and then someone happens to randomly find its item. Not to mention GF could roll these out at random. There's no limit. What if all the old starters have them and we just don't know of the items yet? It's exciting
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#2Zoramon089(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 11:57:33 AM
No one else thinks so?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 4470 0364 4689
"Have you actually seen the scene in question? It needs some crackers to go with its cheese." - Poppadop
#3SammuthegreatPosted 10/6/2013 12:00:01 PM
Zoramon089 posted...
No one else thinks so?

No, I totally disagree.
#4PirateKing290Posted 10/6/2013 12:00:50 PM
You're alone here.
---
PSN: Weeeler (JJBA:ASB PSN: Wryyywer)
#5ShinyToyPaladinPosted 10/6/2013 12:02:30 PM
I hate the concept of mega evos sooo much.

But it opens up new questions. We didn't really know what Pokemon were to begin with, but now it looks like their DNA can be messed with to give them new shapes, abilities, and talent (stats). It's pretty odd I guess if you think about it in terms of what the mega evo discovery means for the Pokeworld and how it views these creatures.
#6ShotgunryuganPosted 10/6/2013 12:03:30 PM
I'm hoping the leakers just rushed and missed some mega stones.

I want Mega Ditto, Zoroark, Sceptile, Milotic, Darkrai & Chandelure <This last one especially, since I found a shiny one last gen(My first legit shiny since Gyarados in Gen 2, but that one doesn't really count).
---
Still waiting for a new Sailor Moon, F-Zero or Star Fox game >.>
#7Luigi playerPosted 10/6/2013 12:05:13 PM
they could keep some mega stones for events that we'll just have to wait for...
---
I'm a the Luigi master!
www.freewebs.com/luigi_player/
#8Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/6/2013 12:05:37 PM
Right now, people are pulling the "lack of new Pokemon must be blamed on Mega evos." Even if one had nothing to do with the other.

Similar to people complaining about ports on portables, even though new games are always going to be on them generally later and in abundant supplies.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#9AlphrinPosted 10/6/2013 12:09:58 PM
I agree with you, TC. Mega-evolutions have amazing potential and are a really fresh idea for the series.

And I just love the idea of a 3-stage pokemon temporarily pushing himself one stage further due to the sheer strength of an emotional bond. Maybe that's just the shonen fan in me. But damn it, I'm hyped.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.