This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Josh finally evolved eevee to Sylveon (Stats inside)

#61kumorixLoveless(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 4:15:18 PM
moltine7 posted...
kumorixLoveless posted...
CharizardFire posted...
Hejiru posted...
So then BST would be...

HP: 130
Atk: 60 or 65
Def: 65
SpAtk: 95
SpDef: 110
Speed: 60 or 65

I believe it would actually be:

HP: 90
Attack: 60
Defense: 65
Sp. Attack: 110
Sp. Defense: 130
Speed: 65

HP is calculated differently.

If the stat spread is like that, HP would be 95, like Vaporeon/Jolteon/Espeon/Glaceon's Special Defense, Flareon's Special Attack, Umbreon's HP, and Leafeon's Speed.

I still think it has more Sp. Def, because the nature the Sylveon i saw gave negative in Sp. Def. I could PM a pic

Actually it has calm nature, which lowers attack and increases Sp. Def...

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/vp/image/1381/09/1381098931192.jpg

Sorry about that mix up then. Is that i never got use to the colors just by the name of Natures.
---
PSN: Tofuman2021
3DS Friend code: 5000-2002-8067
#62Ruujuu ze BattoPosted 10/6/2013 4:18:35 PM
Katharina27 posted...
LibranFire posted...
Hirokey123 posted...
Okay HOW did he evolve it?

Getting the heart meter at full in Ami.

Pssshhh. Cuz no one expected that to be the "secret means of evolution" that GameFreak had mentioned. (-_-/)/

I got confused when no one could figure out how to evolve it. I assumed they already tried to get a full heart meter in Pokemon Amie. It should have been obvious!

I remember reading in a topic here about a day after the leaks started that someone with the game had tried that (maxed Eevee's heart meter in Amie), and it didn't evolve. I guess that particular person was either lying or didnt try to raise it a level afterwards, assuming there isn't another [hidden] requirement for Sylveon.

I also thought/figured from the get go that getting a Sylveon would require Pokemon Amie, so I was wondering how the heck it was taking so long for people to find out how to get Sylveon.
---
AC:NL info - Milky from Pallet.
3DS code: 1805-3553-1120
#63Katharina27Posted 10/6/2013 4:34:27 PM
I don't think they leveled it up after. It should have been obvious. Espeon needs max happiness and needs to be leveled up in the day. Umbreon needs max happiness and needs to be leveled up at night. Leafeon needs to be leveled up near the Moss Rock. Glaceon needs to be leveled up near the Icy Rock... They all need a freaking level up.

Now what this does suggest is that you probably shouldn't max out your heart points if you plan to evolve Eevee into Espeon or Umbreon. It might mess things up a bit.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#64LaManoNeraIIPosted 10/6/2013 5:00:43 PM
We already knew how Sylveon would perform when Nintendo released that battle video of it tanking TWO boosted STAB'd Hydro Pumps (forgot from which Pokemon). Unless that was just for show.

Anyway, I normally don't like cutesy Pokemon but Sylveon looks pretty cool. Is Eevee a wild Pokemon here or do you get it as a gift or something?
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#65moltine7Posted 10/6/2013 5:03:46 PM
LaManoNeraII posted...
We already knew how Sylveon would perform when Nintendo released that battle video of it tanking TWO boosted STAB'd Hydro Pumps (forgot from which Pokemon). Unless that was just for show.

Two STAB rain boosted Hydro Pumps from politoed actually.
#66kumorixLoveless(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 5:13:44 PM
moltine7 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

First hit was a STAB life orb rain boosted crit Hydro Pump. Only took half. x.x
---
#67pikachupwnagePosted 10/6/2013 5:44:37 PM
moltine7 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

Hot Damn!
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#68kumorixLoveless(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 6:18:23 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
moltine7 posted...
LaManoNeraII posted...

Hot Damn!

Had the same reaction wen i saw that. Pretty brutal Sp.Def
---