This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So... does Gourgeist kill Pokemon with its signature move?

#11Shadow Flare13Posted 10/6/2013 3:56:49 PM
No, no, no. It only rips out their still living soul, rendering their body a temporary corpse. So the trick is that you think your Pokemon is dead, the treat is that it's only mostly dead.

Fix'd.
#12Iced_Shadows(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 3:58:32 PM
Off topic, but Soak is one of my favorite moves ever. The reason is because my friend LOVES using Poison types and can actually do pretty well with them most of the time. So I used Soak on his Muk and then used Toxic on it, then I laughed as his Muk fainted from POISON of all things. It was one of the greatest things ever and he still hates me because of it.

Going back on topic, you guys are coming up with some really creative ways to use this... unnerving move. I'm not sure I ever want to battle any of you! xD
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#13WiiareVenomPosted 10/6/2013 4:11:16 PM
LabyrinthMind posted...
JackSolomon posted...
Iced_Shadows posted...
...oh. That somehow doesn't help ease my worries!

You're dealing with Ghost Pokemon. Ghost Pokemon generally range between 'tragic' and 'nightmarish'. No 'good'. No 'nice'. 'Tragic' and 'nightmarish', and everything in between those two.

It could be worse.

You forgot trickster - some are more mischievous and annoying than outright harmful.

But yes, most are the things that go bump in the night.

And then there's Golurk, who's a good guy.

IDK, He seems a good guy, but there was this one episode of Gargoyles with a Golem. I seem to recall the thing going berserk
---
Official Zygarde of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official leader of the Order of the Jar of Dirt.
#14Megumi samaPosted 10/6/2013 4:41:32 PM
You are now remembering the original Indigo League episodes of Pokemon. A certain episode: 23 - The Tower of Terror. You know: the one where Haunter literally tears the souls out of Ash and Pikachu's bodies.
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#15JackSolomonPosted 10/6/2013 4:53:00 PM
Megumi sama posted...
You are now remembering the original Indigo League episodes of Pokemon. A certain episode: 23 - The Tower of Terror. You know: the one where Haunter literally tears the souls out of Ash and Pikachu's bodies.

Think they might do something similar to Ash in Kalos? Or perhaps to one of his companions and have Ash walk them through what's going on and how to deal with it, from his prior experience?
#16Megumi samaPosted 10/6/2013 5:35:30 PM
JackSolomon posted...
Megumi sama posted...

Think they might do something similar to Ash in Kalos? Or perhaps to one of his companions and have Ash walk them through what's going on and how to deal with it, from his prior experience?

Anything requiring continuity between regions is highly unlikely, especially one that first aired 15 years ago as of tomorrow.

http://www.epguides.com/Pokemon/

Makes you feel old, huh?
---
We're the only Marvel title that features squirrels. And do you really want a squirrel-free comic? I don't think so. - Dan Slott, on GLA
#17Iced_Shadows(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 6:55:31 PM
Does anybody remember the talking Gastly from the anime, too? That thing was pretty evil...
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#18-hotdogturtle--Posted 10/6/2013 7:18:29 PM
Is there a pic of this move anywhere?
---
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC
#19Megumi samaPosted 10/6/2013 7:32:05 PM
Iced_Shadows posted...
Does anybody remember the talking Gastly from the anime, too? That thing was pretty evil...

Episode #20 - The Ghost of Maiden's Peak

This is the infamous Venustoise episode.
---