This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone else not get into B/W2 but looking forward to X/Y?

#1Merc123Posted 10/6/2013 6:34:04 PM
I don't know why but i couldn't get into Black 2 at all event though i really liked Black. I don't understand it because i loved Diamond and loved Platinum and Black 2 was even more different than Black than Platinum was to Diamond.

That being said though i am really excited to get Pokemon Y. Might be because its an exciting new generation. Wonder if i will get bored if they make a sequel game to X/Y
#2LightningAce11Posted 10/6/2013 6:34:44 PM
I was more into white than white 2 so I guess I can agree with you.
---
"Servant woman, bring me a drying cloth at once!" - Vegeta to Bulma
#3KapuxaPosted 10/6/2013 6:35:44 PM
Maybe you were just in a "no pokemon" fase, happens sometimes. But you missed a really good game, I sugest going back to it even after X e Y.
#4Xigbar777Posted 10/6/2013 6:36:03 PM
Yeah, wasn't super-big on BW2 either, despite the fact I love Black and White.

But X and Y look amazing.
---
I'm a soldier in the war against fanboys. My only weapon? Reason.
#5Bomberman87Posted 10/6/2013 6:37:08 PM
I never even played B/W2, so in a sense I qualify.
#6CarefreeDudePosted 10/6/2013 6:38:21 PM
I wasn't much into last gen at all. I played the games, but it just didn't really appeal to me. I also hated the battle sprite animations, and i couldn't remember any of the pokemon names at all. Hell, I don't even remember what the starters are.
---
A signature? What would I want that for?
heh, not like anyone actually reads these.
#7lookimmanoobPosted 10/6/2013 6:39:04 PM
Didnt even touch gen V
#8HulkkisPosted 10/6/2013 6:40:54 PM
I made the mistake of playing thru it on japanese then when it came out in english i just didnt have the mood left even if i could actually understand the text this time.

Fun thing how easy it is to play thru pokemon just by trusting your instincts about the plot.
Cant read a single thing on japanese and beat the game ok.
---
"South-Korea is the only nation whose national sport has a sequel."
-Disc
#9Poptimusx2Posted 10/6/2013 6:42:55 PM
Haven't played a Pokemon game since Fire Red, aside from an hour or so of Black. Purchased a 3DS for X/Y though.
#10SamuraiLloydPosted 10/6/2013 6:44:32 PM
Some time around the release of Black and White I felt very little drive to actually play Pokemon games and never bought Black 2 and White 2. I think I was suffering from burnout or something. But I'm genuinely excited for X and Y.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage