This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't see how fairy counter dragons

#1Slayerblade11Posted 10/6/2013 6:45:50 PM
Most of the fairy types and pokemon retyped to fairy are crap and get destroyed by dragons.
#2poikesPosted 10/6/2013 6:48:05 PM
Fairies are immune to dragon type moves.
---
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 10/6/2013 6:49:01 PM
poikes posted...

Ghost is immune to Fighting yet Fighting is still the most OP type in the game.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0992-4144-3423 - THIEF
#4UFOLochePosted 10/6/2013 6:49:47 PM
I was honestly expecting a topic going in depth on, how if a army of fairies went up against one dragon, the fairies' forest would be razed to the ground in mere minutes in a hellish blaze, leaving behind nothing but ashes.

...I was disappointed, by the way, just so y'know.
---
NNID:UFOLoche Skype:Viewtifulninja1 3DS FC:2750-1550-6091
Legends never die!
#5Mariofan15Posted 10/6/2013 6:50:26 PM
And you know that how? Unless you've played the game,there's no real way of knowing.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:1121-2453-7393
National Dex Completed:9/26/2013
#6Ari917Posted 10/6/2013 6:50:48 PM
I have to agree, right now, the only ones that really stand out on paper (we may see more as we finally play the games) are (Mega)Gardevoir, Sylveon, Azumarill, and the recently revealed Togekiss. The rest don't really stand out at this point.

Of course, we can be wrong and once we crack the game we'll see all their tricks, but for now they're unimpressive.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
#7shadowstarz77Posted 10/6/2013 6:52:12 PM
Ari917 posted...
I have to agree, right now, the only ones that really stand out on paper (we may see more as we finally play the games) are (Mega)Gardevoir, Sylveon, Azumarill, and the recently revealed Togekiss. The rest don't really stand out at this point.

Of course, we can be wrong and once we crack the game we'll see all their tricks, but for now they're unimpressive.

Togekiss is Fairy?! I did not know this lol!
---
#TeamFroakie
#8CaitSith3394Posted 10/6/2013 6:53:19 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
poikes posted...

Ghost is immune to Fighting yet Fighting is still the most OP type in the game.

I would argue that Water is the most OP type.
I do agree that Fighting type is amazing, however.

Still, if these new Fairy types don't have decent bulk, they can still get massacred by Dragons.
I'm thinking maybe Azumarill would benefit the most from being retyped, but we don't know if it gets any good Physical Fairy moves to reap the benefits.
---
Goomy.
#9KyrieIrvingPosted 10/6/2013 6:53:26 PM
dargons 2 swole

fairies ain't got nuttin' on em
---
http://i.minus.com/iblIlT6HgFdYeW.gif
#10SPDShadowRangerPosted 10/6/2013 6:57:46 PM
Ari917 posted...

When was Togekiss confirmed?