This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite/Least favorite Mega designs?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite/Least favorite Mega designs?
2 years ago#1
Some of the Megas look awesome! I love Mega Ampharos, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard X, etc. I'm so happy Game Freak went in this direction!

My favorite: Mega Charizard X, followed closely by Mega Lucario (he looks so cool!)
Least favorite: Mega Abomasnow (really, was anyone clamoring for Abomasnow to get a Mega form?) and Mega Kangaskhan (just plain silly IMO)
2 years ago#2
Lucario or Absol for my favorite. Least goes to Kangaskhan.
---
KI:U name: SlashZX
FC: 0216-0883-7959
2 years ago#3
Favourite: MegaZard X. Exactly what I wanted, an iconic pokemon like him deserved some love.

Runner up: Mega Mawile, love it!

Least Favourite: Mega Gengar. His original form looks much better imo.
2 years ago#4
Favorite(s): Mega Lucario, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard X

Least: Mega Gengar (one of my fav pokes but I feel GF did not do it justice, at least imo)
---
OFFICIAL MEGA-BLASTOISE of the POKEMON X Boards! 3DS: 2363-5959-0428
2 years ago#5
Mega Lucario and Mega Charizard X are my favs. I'm not fond of Mega Gardevoir.
---
I am fate...
2 years ago#6
Favorite:Both Megazards, Mega Amphabulous
Least:Mega gengar and abomasnow just ew.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC Ender 4513-8266-3038 3ds fc 3351-4369-5016
2 years ago#7
Least: Mega Abomasnow. Literally the only one I don't like. It looks like it had a horrible accident in which its ass exploded.

Favorite: Mega Garchomp followed by Mega Charizard X. Megachomp looks like it's sporting a spiked jacket and generally just looks sharp. His expression in the Sugimori art also exudes confidence. Megazard X keeps Charizard looking close to his Shiny self but adds scalloped blue wings and flaming "tusks". On paper, the tusks are cool, but in-game, they're kinda odd. It feels like they should have done something else with them.
2 years ago#8
My Favorites: Venusaur (I originally thought it looked boring but its grown quite a bit), Charizard Y (Yay you look like a dragon), Mewtwo Y (Pokemon Majin Buu), Mega Garchomp (Venus Shark Trap)

Least Favorites: Blastoise (Just so poorly designed and why the goatee? Come on GF he was my favorite starter), Ampharos (Super Sayian), Mewtwo X (I just feel like the design made him look too artificial)
---
Steam Community: AppleJeZus GT: AppleJeZus
Official Wailord of the Pokemon Y Board
2 years ago#9
Fav mawile and absol

hates venusuar
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, Nintendo Net. ID. SoulBlayz
(edited by SoulBlayZ)
2 years ago#10
Absol is by far my favorite (its so fluffy :3) with Mawhile/Gardevoir get honorable mentions.

Worst has to be Gengar and Gyarados (so damn ugly omfg).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite/Least favorite Mega designs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived