This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

has anyone found a version of rapid spin that is not normal-type?

#1SpoonMan54321Posted 10/6/2013 9:07:19 PM
would be a nice nerf to entry hazards in general to have a spin that can't be blocked. though introducing a ghost type, dragon type, poison type, and ground type rapid spin sort of move would make for interesting spin-block-prediction chess matches. so many things could clear the hazards, but something could block each type of hazard clears
---
...and bababooey to y'all
#2OMGWYATTPosted 10/6/2013 9:12:16 PM(edited)
Apparantly Stealth Rock damage was halved, (maybe all entry hazards, but idk). If thats the case, spin will be much less important. However, even if SR isn't nerfed, I would be extremely surprised if they made a Rapid Spin STAB move for anybody. Starmie should still be the best spinner.

---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
#3SpoonMan54321(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 9:18:54 PM
well they can still be crap damage of course, but those types are so that ghosts don't necessarily block the only possible way of removing entry hazards, but also mean that something else can block them.

ground type spin- flying blocks it
poison type spin- steel blocks it
dragon type spin- fairy blocks it
ghost type spin- normal blocks it

makes it less important for every single team in the world to pack a ghost just so it has "a spin blocker" all the time
---
...and bababooey to y'all
#4Mewtwo_soulPosted 10/6/2013 9:20:28 PM
I'm hoping they do. One with 80 BP and Priority please.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#5Bruce_WanyePosted 10/6/2013 9:21:01 PM
OMGWYATT posted...
Apparantly Stealth Rock damage was halved, (maybe all entry hazards, but idk). If thats the case, spin will be much less important. However, even if SR isn't nerfed, I would be extremely surprised if they made a Rapid Spin STAB move for anybody. Starmie should still be the best spinner.

The guy was lying.
---
I'm Batman!