This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, no pics yet but... (Spoilers and mega's cunfirmed by 4ch leaker)

#1smallface_grayPosted 10/6/2013 11:46:36 PM
Josh says Mega Scizor, Mega Druddigon, and Mega Chandelure exist and are used by the other members of the elite 4. Mega Gardevoir is used by the Champion which we already know. I trust the source, but I guess we will just have to wait for pics. Cool stuff, I can't wait to see. He also mentioned in another thread finding "Feraligatrite"
#2ShadowMaster684Posted 10/6/2013 11:47:49 PM
Bollocks until pics.
#3PentaoPosted 10/6/2013 11:49:20 PM(edited)
Josh did?

According to his current progress, he's still in the middle of the area between gym 6 and 7. I know he's aware of Kanpachi's leaks, but how would he personally know if the E4 have those Megas?

The reason for his slow progress is because he's actually testing out a lot of things to find out more about the game, like how exactly to evolve Skrelp, Eevee into Sylveon, and the stats of Pokemon. On top of that he's handling requests from people. He's basically being an incredibly nice leaker <_<;
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#4smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 11:48:40 PM
ShadowMaster684 posted...
Bollocks until pics.

I agree, it's just a good rumor. Probably shouldn't have put 'cunfirmed' in the title, but you know how that goes.
#5bd43Posted 10/7/2013 12:35:34 AM
Pentao posted...
Josh did?

According to his current progress, he's still in the middle of the area between gym 6 and 7. I know he's aware of Kanpachi's leaks, but how would he personally know if the E4 have those Megas?

The reason for his slow progress is because he's actually testing out a lot of things to find out more about the game, like how exactly to evolve Skrelp, Eevee into Sylveon, and the stats of Pokemon. On top of that he's handling requests from people. He's basically being an incredibly nice leaker <_<;

Kanpachi said that each Elite 4 member used a Mega, and those are the odds on favorites for it since no Gen VI pokemon got it. Lost the list of pokemon they used, but without stating it, he implied it.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#6PentaoPosted 10/7/2013 12:39:55 AM
bd43 posted...
Pentao posted...
Josh did?

Kanpachi said that each Elite 4 member used a Mega, and those are the odds on favorites for it since no Gen VI pokemon got it. Lost the list of pokemon they used, but without stating it, he implied it.

If Kanpachi said it then it's likely that those all have megas then. He actually fought them after all lol.
---
"Religion keeps pressing B when we try to evolve." - pirategeorge"
[3DS FC: 1934-0673-9848 (Pentao)]
#7bd43Posted 10/7/2013 12:50:37 AM
Pentao posted...
bd43 posted...
Pentao posted...
Josh did?

If Kanpachi said it then it's likely that those all have megas then. He actually fought them after all lol.

Well, sort of said it. Can't find the details. I do know this, though.

Our single Mega Gyarados image and our first Mega Gardevoir came from the battle, ironically.

The other three teams actually use two old mons and two new mons. Druddigon, Altaria, Scizor, Probopass, Chandelure, and Torkoal.

Of the six, I'd actually bet Altaria, Torkoal, and Scizor, Torkoal at least was used by the bum who is rumored to be hundreds of years old. And it seems like Altaria could do more with a Mega.
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#8The_Undying_84Posted 10/7/2013 12:59:52 AM
Is there an Elite 4 rematch in this one? I feel like they'll use the higher than normal first time levels as an excuse not to have it, even though an 85-95 rematch would be awesome.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#9smallface_gray(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 7:56:17 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...
Is there an Elite 4 rematch in this one? I feel like they'll use the higher than normal first time levels as an excuse not to have it, even though an 85-95 rematch would be awesome.

I certainly hope so. It's tradition at this point.
#10morgoth834Posted 10/7/2013 8:00:06 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...

Kanpachi claims they don't use higher level mons on a rematch unfortunately.