This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, no pics yet but... (Spoilers and mega's cunfirmed by 4ch leaker)

#21JacornonthecobPosted 10/7/2013 8:46:31 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
Fake. If there are any Megas left at all, it's like MegaTorcoal and MegaAltaria. 5th gen isn't getting Megas for some reason.

Um?

Anyway, I hope this is true. MegaChandelure was top of my Wishlist a while ago. Admittedly, Drifblim is at the top now, but Chandelure is definitely still very important to me.

Name one 5th gen with a mega. This assumption is based off the idea that all of the E4 members have a Mega, nobody has actually seen any yet.
#22UmuruPosted 10/7/2013 8:47:10 AM
Where are you getting this from? According to the archive, Josh is still working on gyms and evolving things that we don't know the evolution methods of...
#23RotomGuy3Posted 10/7/2013 8:48:38 AM
Jacornonthecob posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
Fake. If there are any Megas left at all, it's like MegaTorcoal and MegaAltaria. 5th gen isn't getting Megas for some reason.

Um?

Anyway, I hope this is true. MegaChandelure was top of my Wishlist a while ago. Admittedly, Drifblim is at the top now, but Chandelure is definitely still very important to me.

Name one 5th gen with a mega. This assumption is based off the idea that all of the E4 members have a Mega, nobody has actually seen any yet.

It's simply coincidence that no Gen 5 Pokemon have been shown.

If Ampharos hadn't of been shown, and say Haxorus had been, I could be saying Gen 2 wouldn't get any.
#24CJZephyrPosted 10/7/2013 8:52:05 AM
the mega gyarados is not from the elite 4, it's from the team flare base, check the leaks

As someone who was online when the elite 4 was leaked only gardevoir was confirmed

People 'assume' that any pokemon not from the 6 gen used by the elite 4 has a chance of being mega, Gyarados may simply be a coincidence, we simply don't know.

So to reiterate; Mega gardevoir from diantha, mega gyarados from team flare.
---
fc: 4682 9015 8283
#25ShotgunryuganPosted 10/7/2013 9:00:18 AM
TC I hope you're right.
I caught a Shiny Litwick last gen while randomly leveling up my teams.

This is great news for my Chandelure, I prefer the red flames too :P
---
Still waiting for a new Sailor Moon, F-Zero or Star Fox game >.>
#26JacornonthecobPosted 10/7/2013 9:01:40 AM
RotomGuy3 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...
RotomGuy3 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

Um?

It's simply coincidence that no Gen 5 Pokemon have been shown.

If Ampharos hadn't of been shown, and say Haxorus had been, I could be saying Gen 2 wouldn't get any.

But there isn't a Mega Haxorus.

But anyway, this is confirmed fake. Their source basically said the exact opposite of what they claim, there's only one Mega in the E4.