This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How early in the game can we trade?

#1DjRaccPosted 10/7/2013 12:19:46 AM
Does anyone who has a early copy know how far into the game you have to go before you can trade?

I am looking at buying both copies just so i can get all of the starters and kanto starters.

Does anyone have a rough idea how long it would take to get a normal and kanto starter and then reset? and do the same again.

I think i read somewhere you dont get the kanto starter until after the first gym?

Anyone have any idea of time? 30 - 60 minutes maybe?

Thanks
---
Xbox Live GT: Leaf Ninja Colt / Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS FC: 2122-6276-1009 /
#2LontaBeansPosted 10/7/2013 12:20:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3mehmetskiPosted 10/7/2013 12:21:02 AM
LontaBeans posted...
The beginning, it's been like that since forever. And btw, not all of us have the early copies, you won't find them on here likely.

no, in bw2 you could only trade after the first badge!
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#4LontaBeansPosted 10/7/2013 12:22:46 AM
mehmetski posted...
LontaBeans posted...
The beginning, it's been like that since forever. And btw, not all of us have the early copies, you won't find them on here likely.

Never played BW2, becasuue imo B/W were terrible. Wrong time to pull off 3D graphics imo.
---
-----Official Pikachu of the Pokemon Y board-----
Waiting) Pokemon X/Y, A Link Between Worlds, Smash Bros. 4
#5mehmetskiPosted 10/7/2013 12:23:47 AM
LontaBeans posted...
mehmetski posted...
LontaBeans posted...

Never played BW2, becasuue imo B/W were terrible. Wrong time to pull off 3D graphics imo.

youre right, and the fact that you could only trade after badge 1 was one further thing that made them horrible
---
Xerneas, the gay-pride Pokemon
3DS FC: 4511-0558-9256
#6DjRacc(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 12:51:40 AM
Ah, so the chances are you will need to get the first gym badge before you can trade?

I suppose if it only takes an hour each time to get both starters transferred to my main game, It will be worth the couple of hours!

Thanks
---
Xbox Live GT: Leaf Ninja Colt / Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS FC: 2122-6276-1009 /