This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

User Info: Hours_Left

Hours_Left
3 years ago#1
Topic title.
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Wanting: Ankha in New Leaf! (TBA)

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
3 years ago#2
You bet your bottom dollar you can!!!
Murray

Hours_Left
3 years ago#3
Really? Thank goodness.

Jellicent will rule with an iron fist.
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)

User Info: Schmeman

Schmeman
3 years ago#4
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.
Murray

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
3 years ago#5
Schmeman posted...
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.

you can however catch frillish in black and white or its counterparts but it will be a few months before poke bank opens and move em from that.
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88

Hours_Left
3 years ago#6
Schmeman posted...

Once again... sorry.

:/

Hours_Left
3 years ago#7
Bumping back up for any updates.

I know the entire dex hasn't been confirmed yet, so I hope they still make it in.

Hours_Left
3 years ago#8
*bump*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived