This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?
2 years ago#1
Topic title.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Wanting: Ankha in New Leaf! (TBA)
2 years ago#2
You bet your bottom dollar you can!!!
---
Murray
2 years ago#3
Really? Thank goodness.

Jellicent will rule with an iron fist.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
2 years ago#4
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.
---
Murray
2 years ago#5
Schmeman posted...
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.

you can however catch frillish in black and white or its counterparts but it will be a few months before poke bank opens and move em from that.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
2 years ago#6
Schmeman posted...

Once again... sorry.

:/

---
2 years ago#7
Bumping back up for any updates.

I know the entire dex hasn't been confirmed yet, so I hope they still make it in.

---
2 years ago#8
*bump*

---
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived