This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can You Catch Frillish in X/Y?

#1Hours_LeftPosted 10/7/2013 12:21:27 AM
Topic title.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Wanting: Ankha in New Leaf! (TBA)
#2SchmemanPosted 10/7/2013 12:23:05 AM
You bet your bottom dollar you can!!!
---
Murray
#3Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 12:24:52 AM
Really? Thank goodness.

Jellicent will rule with an iron fist.

---
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
#4SchmemanPosted 10/7/2013 12:39:56 AM
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.
---
Murray
#5kingdrake2Posted 10/7/2013 1:23:38 AM
Schmeman posted...
Wait... I'm so sorry I was thinking of a different Pokémon. Complete brain fart. No, I don't think you can catch Frillish in X and Y.

Once again... sorry.

you can however catch frillish in black and white or its counterparts but it will be a few months before poke bank opens and move em from that.
---
They literally gave him the keys to the kingdom and he pissed it all away--dragonballer88
#6Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 2:00:08 AM
Schmeman posted...

Once again... sorry.

:/

---
#7Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 2:46:22 PM
Bumping back up for any updates.

I know the entire dex hasn't been confirmed yet, so I hope they still make it in.

---
#8Hours_Left(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 5:16:01 PM
*bump*

---