This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone else playing through older gens again while waiting for x/y?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. anyone else playing through older gens again while waiting for x/y?

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
3 years ago#1
Just bought black 2 and platinum is on its way. beat the e4/champion. This game is amazing! Can't wait for x/y.

User Info: Dante2049

Dante2049
3 years ago#2
Beat the E4 saturday. Gotta love how lvl 57 hydra pops up for champ. I honestly did NOT like gen V due to almost every hit the foe made was a crit and moves like focus blast missed 5/8 times but never did on the foes side.
"It is the same for anyone As long as you are dreaming, the dream will never reveal itself to you."-Zinzolin

User Info: SupahJem

SupahJem
3 years ago#3
Nope, don't want to burn myself out before the new one comes out.

Want to save all my excitement for the new game, not a Pokemon game I've already played. Sometimes you're just not in a playing Pokemon mood, so I want to save the excitement.
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem

User Info: Pizzaman13

Pizzaman13
3 years ago#4
Replaying White with Pokemon I've never used before.
goomy pls

User Info: gatz900

gatz900
3 years ago#5
Dante2049 posted...
Beat the E4 saturday. Gotta love how lvl 57 hydra pops up for champ. I honestly did NOT like gen V due to almost every hit the foe made was a crit and moves like focus blast missed 5/8 times but never did on the foes side.

haha yeah i hated focus blast on the receiving end.

User Info: JoJoX200

JoJoX200
3 years ago#6
Pizzaman13 posted...
Replaying White with Pokemon I've never used before.

Doing just that. I replayed Sapphire and Fire Red as well as Pokemon XD during summber break too.
http://jojodee.deviantart.com/ -- Fakemons and other stuff

User Info: andsoitends

andsoitends
3 years ago#7
SupahJem posted...

Want to save all my excitement for the new game, not a Pokemon game I've already played. Sometimes you're just not in a playing Pokemon mood, so I want to save the excitement.

THIS!

I've been playing a lot of FR/LG, R/SE, HG/SS, D/P/P, and Black 2 these last 2 months to get as many Pokes as I could, and I'm honestly burned out, when I get X/Y I'm probably going to play it in short intervals because right now I'm all poke'd out @_@
Why are spiders born with the knowledge to spin webs? F*** you. That's why. - MWNP

User Info: VergilsGirl

VergilsGirl
3 years ago#8
*Looks at White 2.* One more female Eevee with Anticipation, and I'll be all set once I can get Ruse to evolve into Umbreon and the Trust and that missing female Eevee to evolve into Leafeon and Glaceon. *The mother is staying an Eevee, has Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon as well as a female to become a Sylveon.* I already completed the old 'dexes, so all I'll have to do is trade for/find/catch/breed/raise/evolve the 70 new ones.
Pokemon White FC: Oua yin/ 3784-0205-1998
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards

User Info: SantaCat1228

SantaCat1228
3 years ago#9
SupahJem posted...

Yeah!

everytime a new pokemon game is coming out I take a break from old pokemon games and other turnbased rpgs, so I'm real starved and overexcited for catching monsters and leveling up
Pokemon Black: 2193 6979 6024
Silver : 5113 5722 4878

User Info: Kelystic

Kelystic
3 years ago#10
I am busy hatching eggs in Black 2.
3DS FC: 0189-8885-0137
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. anyone else playing through older gens again while waiting for x/y?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived