This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

been a few days since the one leaker beat the E4 and no more megas found

#1SUGARASHADPosted 10/7/2013 8:45:51 AM
face the fact that we are getting very little megas.. i don't care about the 70 pkmn thing but this is just disappointing
---
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/rashad-evans.jpg
#2faruwayPosted 10/7/2013 8:48:51 AM
I heard rumours about this one leaker saying she found an Arcanite Stone (Mega Arcanine) but I haven't seen any leak pics of this.
---
Official fan of Beck and Call of Mighty No. 9 Board
WhiteFC: 2881 6954 3015, White2FC: 3740 8553 3571
#3GL10Posted 10/7/2013 8:54:22 AM
Remember though that some Mega Stones for already revealed Pokémon have yet to be found. IIRC, Absol, Mawile and Kangaskan are still missing.

So it's entirely possible that they missed some of them! And YOU could be the one to find them first! Can't you feel the excitement?
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!
#4Ku-Ri-BohPosted 10/7/2013 8:56:19 AM
Garchompite and Liepardite too
#5hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 10/7/2013 8:56:29 AM
low pokemon number is fine with me....

my issue is the quality of the pokemon they gave us
from a artist stand point... they should look alot better... then what they do
out of all of them this gen the only ones that look like it would take time to make would be the megas
out of the megas only a few look good some look like they gave up around the point of making them....

Mega Blastoise: starting to give up....
Mega Venusaur: ok were doing something with the flower... forget this
Mega Kangaskhan: ok photo edit removes baby Kangaskhan and puts him infrount of the Kangaskhan

Mega Kangaskhan really how does the baby fighting make it mega...or powerful... give me tah logic

as for new pokemon if megas are not included... in the 70... most of them are simply drawn or look traced of of existing animals / anime creatures...

pretty sure i seen honedges design before.... sorta looks like a demon sword from a anime maybe....i just cant place were i seen it tho...
---
owns all game systems... equal feelings about all of them...
its the games i tend to take favor to o.O
#6Tigo73Posted 10/7/2013 8:56:59 AM
GL10 posted...
Remember though that some Mega Stones for already revealed Pokémon have yet to be found. IIRC, Absol, Mawile and Kangaskan are still missing.

So it's entirely possible that they missed some of them! And YOU could be the one to find them first! Can't you feel the excitement?

That´s a good point. There are probably some stones that are really well hidden.
---
The man who will steal your candles.
Official Omoikane of the SMT IV board.
#7JacornonthecobPosted 10/7/2013 8:57:34 AM
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Garchompite and Liepardite too

There's no mega liepard.