This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Pokemon is for old people now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I think Pokemon is for old people now
2 years ago#11
-Full time college student
-Full time job
-Plays Pokemon

Where is your god now?
2 years ago#12
You can't judge the Pokemon audience based on Gamefaqs members. Most Gamefaqs members tend to be 16-25. The rest of the Pokemon players under that age just don't know about Gamefaqs or don't use it.

The fact is, Pokemon is primarily aimed at children. I'm not saying Pokemon is childish, but it's definitely a game for children.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2449-4639-6561
2 years ago#13
I wish I was a slacker again. God, I feel like I live at work and sleep at home.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
ACNL: Sam from Rivet 3DS: 4484-8261-6119
2 years ago#14
I wish I had time to slack off. I don't even know when I'll have time to pokemon.
2 years ago#15
Shut up Mr. Strickland, I have a job!
---
Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit."-Vyse the Legend
PSN - MizuhoChan 3DS - 3523 2022 4853
2 years ago#16
Hell I'll admit it. Still live with mom & dad (not in basement, on second floor actually). They are convinced I am a webmaster/designer and work online (so they pay for internet). And mom cooks for the family every night (so breakfast/lunch = leftovers). I play pokemon & other games all day long and am living my dream (hey... we only live once). I'm 22 and I do go to medical school twice a week (just to have something to fall back on if/when they ever kick me out or ...whatever).
---
fEeD mEh!!1
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I think Pokemon is for old people now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived