This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

help with my nostalgia glasses

#11JunpeiHermesPosted 10/7/2013 9:17:20 AM
JackSolomon posted...
Then go for Froakie, and pick Bulbasaur. I think there's a rumor that you get the Kanto starter weak to yours in the post game. So you could consider your old favorite Blastoise as a reward for beating the game.

... Thought it might Kalos starter strong against yours... Or something else entirely...

Don't you just choose the starter pokemon you want from kanto?
---
"Here lies a great franchise, killed by corporate hunger. Farewell, Megaman, we wish you get equipped with Metal Blades in heaven"-Megaman Tombstone
#12JackSolomonPosted 10/7/2013 9:19:32 AM
JunpeiHermes posted...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying: He can pick Froakie, then get Bulbasaur for his Kanto starter. That way he has the super effectiveness against water that he wants, plus his water starter. And if the rumors about getting the Kanto starter weak to yours in the post game, he still gets his Blastoise as a sort of reward for beating the game.
#13wingblade98Posted 10/7/2013 9:20:38 AM
you could always use chesnaught or delphox
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0mbrb9vpk1rrrqcao1_500.gif
#14JunpeiHermesPosted 10/7/2013 10:42:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15JunpeiHermesPosted 10/7/2013 10:51:48 AM
JackSolomon posted...
JunpeiHermes posted...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying: He can pick Froakie, then get Bulbasaur for his Kanto starter. That way he has the super effectiveness against water that he wants, plus his water starter. And if the rumors about getting the Kanto starter weak to yours in the post game, he still gets his Blastoise as a sort of reward for beating the game.

So if i choose Squirtle,i get Charmander in thelate game,if the rumor is true?
---
"Here lies a great franchise, killed by corporate hunger. Farewell, Megaman, we wish you get equipped with Metal Blades in heaven"-Megaman Tombstone
#16JackSolomonPosted 10/7/2013 10:54:20 AM
JunpeiHermes posted...

Yep. But keep in mind, it's completely possible I'm remembering wrong: It might be the starter strong against yours, or it might be the Kalos starter, I don't know. I THINK it was the Kanto starter weak to yours, but I'm far from certain.
#17JunpeiHermesPosted 10/7/2013 11:08:05 AM
JackSolomon posted...
JunpeiHermes posted...

Yep. But keep in mind, it's completely possible I'm remembering wrong: It might be the starter strong against yours, or it might be the Kalos starter, I don't know. I THINK it was the Kanto starter weak to yours, but I'm far from certain.

I understand,i will be incridibly happy with squirtle and charmander as i always have a hard time deciding between the two
---