This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Soon is Mystery Gift Available?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How Soon is Mystery Gift Available?

User Info: poikes

poikes
3 years ago#1
Does anybody know how soon Mystery Gift is available in-game? At my school, you need a router setup to get the 3DS online, but the mall probably has free Wifi. So in other words, can I just boot up the game and be on my way? Or do I have to unlock it in game?
Like somehow he finds out Doc is Peter and that Peter is dead and he's all like "Aww hell nah. Nobody kills the webhead but me"- homiesunite

User Info: finaleus

finaleus
3 years ago#2
My guess is that you'd have to at least have a save file set up, but other than that im not sure. Most likely right away.

User Info: Crystal_Command

Crystal_Command
3 years ago#3
Literally about 5-10 mins into the game, as soon as you get the pokedex you should be able to use mystery gift (thast what I have found anyway)
3DS Friend code: 3308-4809-3969 || Dream Address(AC:NL):7200-2251-6560
Primal Link, The Primordial Paladin.

User Info: Elemayowe

Elemayowe
3 years ago#4
Yeah I remember getting Victini on White like near enough straight away, or downloading it anyway.
XBL: DeathOnSkates 3DS: 0602 - 6733 - 6087

User Info: beebarb

beebarb
3 years ago#5
Crystal_Command posted...
Literally about 5-10 mins into the game, as soon as you get the pokedex you should be able to use mystery gift (thast what I have found anyway)

Actually in generation V games (and presumably in X and Y as well) a limited number of events can be downloaded through mystery gift before a save file is started.

This does not eliminate the possibility of restarting for multiples.
Experience beats bias, but words on the Internet are meaningless.
3DS XL FC: 2492-4470-1418 / White 2 FC: 0047-4149-5185 / White FC: 0348-0626-6780
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How Soon is Mystery Gift Available?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived