This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

did anyone get the xy 3ds xl system?

#1queirotacobellPosted 10/7/2013 2:38:22 PM
how do you guys like it?
---
Nah hidden stuffs are still in games these days...
you just have to pay for them. Capcom calls them DLC.
#2StaticnovaPosted 10/7/2013 2:40:05 PM(edited)
I actually ordered the red version yesterday - should get it in the next couple days. Looks nice from pics and videos, at least.
---
Toph: Why? You think I can't put up posters on my own? *glues a poster with the picture to the wall*
Toph: It's upside-down, isn't it?
#3PalkiaGaines777Posted 10/7/2013 2:41:02 PM
I own the red one. There are two things I'm not a fan of though - its very glossy(personal preference, don't wanna see finger prints, etc.), and near the SD card panel, there's a piece of the covering that's kind of sharp. Maybe it's just my device, but I have to be gentle with it.
---
Street Fighter X Tekken Team: Juri/Hwoarang PSN: MilesTheWolfman
#4pokemonbwiscrapPosted 10/7/2013 2:41:41 PM
I own both.
#5InojiPosted 10/7/2013 2:43:04 PM
Someone owns a special green one. Lucky him.
---
Next Touhou Fighter: Hopeless Masquerade
#6Poptimusx2Posted 10/7/2013 2:45:57 PM
I actually like the glossy finish over the matte finish (there are very few things I prefer in a matte finish, just think matter made the xl look cheap). Also, I think it's just your xl. I don't believe mine has a sharp part near the SD slot.
#7hawkleberryfinPosted 10/7/2013 2:46:50 PM
My brother got one, I already had an XL. The only difference is the gloss finish on the XY version, which I dont like personally. Its a neat design though.

Only problem is he got an in-store replacement warranty, which is handy, but if it needs replacement in a year its not like theyll have a XY edition to give him right. Plus your purchases being tied to the console and yada yada.
#8AmeliaMPosted 10/7/2013 2:47:38 PM
I own the red one!

I personally love the look of the gloss and after a long day of SMT4 while eating chips, it doesn't seem to have any smudges on it or anything.
I dont personally have any sharp pieces on mine so that may just be a case of the bad luck.
I also love the silhouettes of the starters on the back of it as well.
#9koggxPosted 10/7/2013 2:48:05 PM
I actually like the glossy finish over the matte finish (there are very few things I prefer in a matte finish, just think matter made the xl look cheap). Also, I think it's just your xl. I don't believe mine has a sharp part near the SD slot.

i own a Red one as well and i don't see any sharp part
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#10AmeliaMPosted 10/7/2013 2:49:37 PM
also they just added a system transfer option.
I used it today and all my online purchases and data transferred over in about 20 minutes, and everything seems to be where its supposed to be!
The legion of pikmin that moved it did a good job!
(it actually shows pikmin carrying your data when you do this btw.)