This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do the people of the Pokmon world eat pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do the people of the Pokmon world eat pokemon?
2 years ago#1
Or are they all vegetarians or (hipster) vegans? Don't they need nourishment?! A seafood restaurant could servesomething like Claunchers, Magicarp, etc. You like poultry? Try a Torchic or a Psyduck. . . Land dweller food? Gogoa or Miltank. I think about this kind of stuff sometimes.
---
No Gods. No Kings. Only Man.
2 years ago#2
who in their "right" (pun intended) mind would eat a magicarp? its nothing but BONES!

but pokemon need nourishment! don't just feed them poffins! tauros meat or something.
2 years ago#3
yes several pokemon been stated for use for food like Farfetch'd
2 years ago#4
Dont you remember meowth/jessie/james trying to eat magikarp?
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447
Forever Fat Princess
2 years ago#5
jokrayz posted...
who in their "right" (pun intended) mind would eat a magicarp? its nothing but BONES!

but pokemon need nourishment! don't just feed them poffins! tauros meat or something.

ahem... http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/f/f4/Edible_Magikarp.png
2 years ago#6
Right?! So Pokemon need nourishment. You feed them and fatten them up, and then you eat them! Taurus burgers! Genuine!
---
No Gods. No Kings. Only Man.
2 years ago#7
Several of Farfetch'd's Pokedex entries vaguely allude to it. That being said, it's pretty clear that real-world animals (or equivalent) do exist in the Pokemon world... The anime and TCG have shown (moreso early on, but still) real-world animals a few times. (Usually along the lines of generic fish or bugs.)

Don't know why I'm responding to this thread, though, given your obvious either sarcasm or lack of intelligence.
2 years ago#8
this : http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/653.png
---
PSN: YoninXI 3DS FC:1161-1061-8447
Forever Fat Princess
2 years ago#9
I am a vegan and no where near being a hipster. I don't get why i would ever want to eat a pokemon but having a pet that can help you make meals would be awesome.
2 years ago#10
Basculin are apparently tasty
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do the people of the Pokmon world eat pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived