This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I wish GF worked with Smogon

#1NuclearSnowConePosted 10/7/2013 5:01:59 PM
Smogon knows what they are doing so much more so than Nintendo. There are certain CAP pokemon that kick the s*** out of anything Nintendo has made. Syclant and Revenankah are so much cooler and competitively viable than anything Nintendo produced this generation.
#2seth_sage12300Posted 10/7/2013 5:03:48 PM
What.
---
Official member of the Omastar Club.
Official Gen 6 First Route Generic Bird of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#3SirPikachuPosted 10/7/2013 5:04:00 PM
lolno Smogon's fakemon are terrible
---
gat mi swaeg ohn, aint ekven gun tuch meh.
#4WoIfOfLightPosted 10/7/2013 5:05:17 PM
...except Gamefreak & Nintendo are the creators of Pokemon and makes the say on what pokemon exist. Fakemon are cool but obviously not real.

plus Pokemon would become too much compeitive and all the focus would be is with battling and nothing else tbh. I
---
The Official Emolga of the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 boards.
3DS FC: 1547-6278-8186
#5NuclearSnowCone(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2013 5:05:57 PM
Hahah you're a freaking troll man. Smogon made Colossoil http://www.smogon.com/cap/pokemon/colossoil

and GF made a cotton candy pokemon lol
#6Tzuba12Posted 10/7/2013 5:06:27 PM
*throws up *
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#7XXHornDogXXPosted 10/7/2013 5:06:51 PM
WoIfOfLight posted...

plus Pokemon would become too much compeitive and all the focus would be is with battling and nothing else tbh. I

And thats a bad thing?
---
no Sig master race
#8LexifoxPosted 10/7/2013 5:06:52 PM
WoIfOfLight posted...
...except Gamefreak & Nintendo are the creators of Pokemon and makes the say on what pokemon exist. Fakemon are cool but obviously not real.

Alright, I will hear you out. How would it become competitive focused and leave nothing but battling?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9JagusPosted 10/7/2013 5:06:59 PM
SirPikachu posted...
lolno Smogon's fakemon are terrible

I actually think they all have pretty great designs besides Syclant and Pyroak. I'd rather have Tomohawk over Hawlucha, the v***** bird.

I wish GameFreak would work with Smogon too, because all their Pokemon end up being so good the meta centralizes around them. If you could "break" every Pokemon to that degree, the game would be way more balanced.
---
No, marriage is about love. It fails because people think love can be reduced to a feeling. - On the Edge
#10Maverick_ReznorPosted 10/7/2013 5:07:10 PM
this topic is bad and tc should feel bad
---
Making gamefaqs a better place by ignoring 1 ignorant user at a time : )